2010 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2009 - 2011 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10

Just a Pleasure

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"This car has lived up to its reputation and has met all my expectations. Unlike some other sports cars, this car can be driven every day yet when the mood strikes it performs. While there maybe plenty of other cars with more raw HP, few are as well rounded performers like the 911. This car has a great blend of power, handling and comfort."

Great Sports car that doubles as a GT

By on Friday, May 3, 2013

Pros: "Great performance and dependability"

Cons: "Sits low, so a little trouble getting in and out."

"A true high performance car that you can drive every day. You can drive it on a race track, or take it to the grocery store. Comfortable for normal driving, but an absolute beast if you want it to be."

Wow

By on Friday, April 30, 2010

"Bought this car brand new off of the dealer floor in 2008 for the 2009 model year. This is the 4S with the wide hips. I think I bought it at the right time when the financial turmoil had everyone shy, I snuck in and got a 12% discount on a car that rarely you can find discounted new. I got every single option imaginable, except they didn't have aero kit for the new body (this is 997.2) and I probably wouldn't want it anyway. I've owned most serious sports cars in the market over the past 10 years, most north of $100k, and this is by far the best car I've ever owned. It reads your mind! I have gone against 500hp V10 monsters (my own cars), and this car beats them in speed and agility hands down. Real world, this car due to overall handling, weight distribution, and engine power murders 99.5% of cars on the freeway, and definitely belongs in the status of an exotic. Alot of people find the styling dull, but to me it's functional and beautiy all wrapped into one. Best features: New PCM nav with XM and bluetooth, DFI engine fuel economy is decent, and PDK has got to be the best dual-clutch on the market, and the Sport+ mode with PDK is insane. Only downside, I got the sport bucket seats (racing seats from the GT2) that was an $8800 option, and if you go anywhere over 20-30 miles in one sitting you're gonna start feeling it. OTherwise very comfortable and cockpit very well laid out."

My Dream Car

By on Sunday, February 14, 2010

"I've only had this automobile (2009) model, one year now. This car is beautiful inside and out. People can't help staring at this vehicle. if you want a true, classic, super car, buy a Porsche. With all the re-calls now-a days, it would be wise to purchase one, if you can afford it. i won't trade mine in for anything else. i will drive it until the wheels fall off or I'm not able too. Which ever comes first."

Beautiful car that is fun to drive.

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Great driving experience."

Cons: "None."

"I have been a Porsche fan for years. Owned 1985 944 until I purchased 2009 preowned 911. Incredible driving experience! On the open road I put on my favorite tunes and go into a zone. Great power and handling. With all of that power and speed you get very good gas mileage."

Great everyday car for sports car lovers.

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pros: "Beautiful, precise, fun, good value."

Cons: "Newer models bigger than older ones."

"Although most people think of their Porsches as fair weather vehicles and keep them in the garage except to drive on sunny days with dry pavement, my 2011 Carrera Coupe has been my winter car since new. With winter tires, a transport system and Thule carrier on top, it has been used for many ski weekends as well as a daily driver for the past four winters. The Porsche's precise and predictable handling make it ideal for driving on slick and snow covered roads. Having heated seats and especially having the heated steering wheel combined with the there level climate control system ensure a comfortable environment in inclement weather. Plus, it turns more heads in the winter than in the summer. Make no mistake, the Porsche coupe gets used in the summer with performance tires, of course but usually on rainy days as I like to drive my 20 year old convertible on sunny days. In the summer, the 911 lives up to all expectations and then some. My advice is that you drive your Porsche all year around and enjoy it to its fullest potential."

Understated excellence

By on Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "minor-poor cup holder"

"Its a daily drive car without quirks or nasty suprises when you go too fast into a turn - its my 4th and best Porsche (928s and 911s)"

Porsche Passion

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

"This is simply the best car I have ever owned. It took me 30 years to be able to buy one, but it was worth the wait. It's an incredible machine. Fast, responsive, good-looking, and reliable. Go get one yourself! You won't regret it."

Extremely comfortable, extra fast, great GT car

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "last of the good 3.6 motors, latest electronics"

Cons: "last of the good 3.6 turbo motors"

"This is the best all purpose 911 that Porsche makes. It is very fast and handles as one would expect, yet it rides better than a C2S. The turbo motor does not seem to be subject to the ills that have been problems for the 1999 - 2008 standard models. Mileage is on a par with the others as well, but a heavy foot can cancel that benefit. Prices for the 2009 models are generally a little below book value ,and most have low speedometer readings. A savings of 50k or better on a little used world class supercar,gee, that is why I have two!"

I own a 2012 Carrera S 997. Fantastic automobile.

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "performance, looks, quality, warranty"

Cons: "Non yet. I don't anticipate any."

"I am very very pleased with my purchase. At well over $100,000 it is well worth the money. Resale value on a Porsche is always very good. Go get one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals