2010 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10

Absolutely the best driver's car on the market.

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Handling, acceleration, brakes, build quality"

Cons: "Haven't found any"

"I have wanted a GT3 since they were first introduced. I came close to purchasing one on several occasions. I was concerned about how heavy the clutch might be for daily driving. As it turns out it is not an issue and I now use the car as a daily driver. The car puts a smile on my face every time I see it. It's puts a grin on my face every time I start it. It reminds me that it doesn't get any better every time I drive it. I almost always look for the long way home. Fantastic build quality with one of the best drive trains on the market."

AN outstanding performance vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Pros: "Fast reliable super car"

Cons: "?"

"I have owned 17 porsches over a 40 year period and there is one constant, they just keep getting better and better. My first turbo Porsche was a 1986, and I have owned every 911 turbo model since, and this 2011 turbo S is the most capable and fastest of the group while remaining a reliable day to day driver. I have also owned many non turbo "911" models and I feel the Turbo models have the edge on reliability also. I have raced them and I have pushed them to there limits and have yet to see one fail. True super cars that are happy to be driven every day, and not have reliability issues."

Best all around sports car

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Everything, rocket go cart, great interior"

"If you want a super car, but need to actually use it off of the track, is is the car. It is a rocket go cart that will make you feel energetic every time you drive. If you are going through a midlife crisis, buy a vette. If you love to drive and feel goosebumps with every corner, there really is no substitute."

Great Sports car that doubles as a GT

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Great performance and dependability"

Cons: "Sits low, so a little trouble getting in and out."

"A true high performance car that you can drive every day. You can drive it on a race track, or take it to the grocery store. Comfortable for normal driving, but an absolute beast if you want it to be."

A car that challenges your ability

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "The car makes you feel you are a part of it"

Cons: "we don't have an Autobahn in this country"

"This car is my fourth 911, it is a 2010 911 Turbo 6-speed. Everything you may have read about the car's performance is true. Acceleration leaves you giddy, and this is without Porcshe's PDK with its unique launch control. I was able to find an extremely clean black coupe with low miles. One thing I might have avoided if I was more patient would be the centerlock wheels. They look cool I guess, but unless you buy the fairly expensive tool needed to release and re-torque the wheels you are married to the dealer whenever you have a tire issue. I do feel fortunate that I do not have ceramic brakes; the stock steel brakes will give you a nosebleed and are a lot less noisy and less expensive to deal with. The car's handling is great, as long as you respect the slight 911 tail-happiness. Although Porsche has worked hard to tame the oversteer you can get if you push too hard, some of it still remains. Fit and finish are the best I've seen on a 911. The creature comforts are very nice; nav, bluetooth, homelink, oh, and 500 horsepower. My previour car was a 2009 Z-06, a pretty serious car in its own right, but this Turbo is from another planet entirely."

Beautiful car that is fun to drive.

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "Great driving experience."

Cons: "None."

"I have been a Porsche fan for years. Owned 1985 944 until I purchased 2009 preowned 911. Incredible driving experience! On the open road I put on my favorite tunes and go into a zone. Great power and handling. With all of that power and speed you get very good gas mileage."

Great car !

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "Almost everything."

Cons: "Door sounds a little cheap closing it."

"This is my second porsche. I wanted a convertible and was undecided between a 911 or benz sl. I've owned two previous sl's and was satisfied. The dealer talked me into a 911S Cab. It is a LOT of fun to drive. I have a lake house two hours away that I go to on the weekends with a lot of 2 lane roads. It is a blast to pass everything in front of you ! I've been raced THREE times by pocket-rocket motorcycles for some reason !! They are all still eating dust. Car handles great, looks great and has all the luxury. My ONLY complaint is the doors don't close with that solid thud that I like with the mercedes. Other than that I love everything but the price !"

Understated excellence

By on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "minor-poor cup holder"

"Its a daily drive car without quirks or nasty suprises when you go too fast into a turn - its my 4th and best Porsche (928s and 911s)"

my second 911

By on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pros: "lots"

Cons: "cup holder (really), miss park sensors (will add)"

"I owned a 2007 911 4s cabriolet. I loved the car but missed the newest toys like satillite radio and touch screen nav. I traded it toward a new 2012 4 GTS CABRIOLET with the newer features. I opted out of the power seats to save a little weight (and $$) and get a little more power/weight ratio....like it was not fast enough before. I could not rate some values because I only have 900 miles on it. But my 07 was an over 8 rating. If I get what I expect from the car and the dealership, I will be moving to the 991/911 TURBO S CABRIOLET in a year or two."

I own a 2012 Carrera S 997. Fantastic automobile.

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "performance, looks, quality, warranty"

Cons: "Non yet. I don't anticipate any."

"I am very very pleased with my purchase. At well over $100,000 it is well worth the money. Resale value on a Porsche is always very good. Go get one."

Unique High Quality Cool Attention Grabber

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "used car value, quality, curves,"

Cons: "low to ground/ no front engine= risky"

"It's great to own a 911. It's a high quality, cool, beautiful car. Love the curves of my '09 Carrera. But you are definitely riding on the ground (as in all cars)"

Porsche Passion

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

"This is simply the best car I have ever owned. It took me 30 years to be able to buy one, but it was worth the wait. It's an incredible machine. Fast, responsive, good-looking, and reliable. Go get one yourself! You won't regret it."

great car Audi S4 Almost a nice though

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "quick but lots of comp at lower cost"

"love the car but for lesser price lots of faster cars but it has tons of quality"

Extremely comfortable, extra fast, great GT car

By on Thursday, December 08, 2011

Pros: "last of the good 3.6 motors, latest electronics"

Cons: "last of the good 3.6 turbo motors"

"This is the best all purpose 911 that Porsche makes. It is very fast and handles as one would expect, yet it rides better than a C2S. The turbo motor does not seem to be subject to the ills that have been problems for the 1999 - 2008 standard models. Mileage is on a par with the others as well, but a heavy foot can cancel that benefit. Prices for the 2009 models are generally a little below book value ,and most have low speedometer readings. A savings of 50k or better on a little used world class supercar,gee, that is why I have two!"

Incredible car in all ways.

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "Best ride and handling sports car I've driven."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage; price for performance."

"This is my second Porsche. I test drove many others before I bought my 911S. No other car despite similar power and features performed any where near to the 911S. There is no competition for Porsche technology and handling."

Lots of power

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "High maintainence"

"On of the best cars I ever owned!!!"

every trip is a fantastic voyage.

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

"The 2012 porsche 911 lives up to all expectations! I purchased the "Black Edition" package including the convertible top. Not only am I pleased with the look of the package, the performance and economy of the vehicle are surprising. I purchased my first Porsche in 2009, a Boxter, which I did not believe could be improved upon. Although I am not disparaging the mid engine design, the 911 is a completely different experience that I invite everyone to enjoy."

Porsche GT3- Motorsports finest

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Undiluted performance - as pure as it can be."

Cons: "limited seat space"

"This car is made for one thing only: driving enjoyment. There are cars that will go fast but this one isn't just about speed. The involvement, raw chracter, pure handling, delivery, execution, precision and personality of the car is second to none. This is not a car for everyone. Driving dynamics are such that the car can be driven best and enjoyed more when going fast... at the track. Something like beer... only tastes good when served cold. Can it be driven daily? I dont recommend it. Not enough room, seats are comfortable but not made to wear suits to work. It wants to go fast, it is his natural behaviour and you can be tempted to break the speed limit... almost everytime you hear the flaps open at 3k rpm. radar detector is a must if meant to be driven on the streets. At the track? this is where it really shines. Very composed, civilized, precise but may not be as forgiving as other sport cars in this range. Needs advanced driving skills to be able to exploit full potential. Unlike other sport cars I have owned in the past, which can be driven to the limit with very little track seat time. This one demands good knowledge of the cars behaviour, and above all- lots of track time. Price/value- well, I think you can get cheaper cars that can go as fast... but never one that will make you feel as special as this one does. You feel really priviliged to have a racetrack legend in your garage. Maintenance is surprisingly low- 300-400 a year perhaps. Tires are expensive !! This car should NOT be your only car. As beautiful and exhilirating as it can be - you can get sick of it. This is a toy... a toy for big boys (sorry, no automatic)."

porsche needs a "Quiet Option"

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "everything except road noise"

Cons: "road noise"

"Performance is unbeatable, driving and stability are outstanding. porsche, however, failed to put some insulation to reduce road noise. Engine noise is like music, road noise is annoying and fatiging. After 50 years, porsche can do a lot better. Everything about the vehicle is outstanding but for the road noise."

Just a Pleasure

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"This car has lived up to its reputation and has met all my expectations. Unlike some other sports cars, this car can be driven every day yet when the mood strikes it performs. While there maybe plenty of other cars with more raw HP, few are as well rounded performers like the 911. This car has a great blend of power, handling and comfort."

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

Love to drive

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"3rd Porsche, first a boxter and I was in heaven, moved up to a 03 911 targa for more interior room, now my 2nd targa an 09 4S bought new has a quieter ride, better handling, great sound system and a lot of improvements, just a great vehicle. Comfort seats still bother a bit on a long drive but no other complaints. Thanks Porsche"

By on Sunday, January 09, 2011

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

My favorite car

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"This is my third Porsche. The best yet. I love it: style, performance, qualilty. The one thing I wold have really liked is a spare tire- even a mini-spare. Driving outside the city without a spare, even with the recommended flat fix does not offer a real good peace of mind."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals