• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2009 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10

Just a Pleasure

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"This car has lived up to its reputation and has met all my expectations. Unlike some other sports cars, this car can be driven every day yet when the mood strikes it performs. While there maybe plenty of other cars with more raw HP, few are as well rounded performers like the 911. This car has a great blend of power, handling and comfort."

Great Sports car that doubles as a GT

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Great performance and dependability"

Cons: "Sits low, so a little trouble getting in and out."

"A true high performance car that you can drive every day. You can drive it on a race track, or take it to the grocery store. Comfortable for normal driving, but an absolute beast if you want it to be."

Wow

By on Friday, April 30, 2010

"Bought this car brand new off of the dealer floor in 2008 for the 2009 model year. This is the 4S with the wide hips. I think I bought it at the right time when the financial turmoil had everyone shy, I snuck in and got a 12% discount on a car that rarely you can find discounted new. I got every single option imaginable, except they didn't have aero kit for the new body (this is 997.2) and I probably wouldn't want it anyway. I've owned most serious sports cars in the market over the past 10 years, most north of $100k, and this is by far the best car I've ever owned. It reads your mind! I have gone against 500hp V10 monsters (my own cars), and this car beats them in speed and agility hands down. Real world, this car due to overall handling, weight distribution, and engine power murders 99.5% of cars on the freeway, and definitely belongs in the status of an exotic. Alot of people find the styling dull, but to me it's functional and beautiy all wrapped into one. Best features: New PCM nav with XM and bluetooth, DFI engine fuel economy is decent, and PDK has got to be the best dual-clutch on the market, and the Sport+ mode with PDK is insane. Only downside, I got the sport bucket seats (racing seats from the GT2) that was an $8800 option, and if you go anywhere over 20-30 miles in one sitting you're gonna start feeling it. OTherwise very comfortable and cockpit very well laid out."

My Dream Car

By on Sunday, February 14, 2010

"I've only had this automobile (2009) model, one year now. This car is beautiful inside and out. People can't help staring at this vehicle. if you want a true, classic, super car, buy a Porsche. With all the re-calls now-a days, it would be wise to purchase one, if you can afford it. i won't trade mine in for anything else. i will drive it until the wheels fall off or I'm not able too. Which ever comes first."

Beautiful car that is fun to drive.

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "Great driving experience."

Cons: "None."

"I have been a Porsche fan for years. Owned 1985 944 until I purchased 2009 preowned 911. Incredible driving experience! On the open road I put on my favorite tunes and go into a zone. Great power and handling. With all of that power and speed you get very good gas mileage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals