2007 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10

The C4S likes to move it, move it, move it.

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"The 08 C4S is all it should be for the price. Maybe a little more HP, which the 09 addressed. I'm 6'4" and fit comfortably. The 4 speed lifts the spirit when you move through the gears with gusto. Love the handling in the sweepers and the brakes bring the show to a halt with authority. I also own an SL65 AMG which, in a straight line, dusts the 911. Other than that the SL65 does not hold a candle to the C4S when blasting along the back roads with all the turns and switch-backs. This is my 5th 911 and I am a little disappointed with the depreciation. The dealers like to hide this fact as much as possible. Save some money, buy a used 911 at a good price and you're be delighted every time you climb aboard. Guaranteed!"

sports car, not wannabe

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"this is my second CS2S and the car is an animal. The best thing about this car? The feel, the sound and the look. And the performance lives up to it and more... sure some revved up BMW's may be able to keep with it on teh straight start up but there is no comparison in terms of style. BMW's are a sedan made to perform, this Porsche is a car made for the track. Comfort is perfect for the ride. Try driving a Lexus, it's like being on a pillow. Head and leg room are superior in this car. Gas mileage is not bad if you drive normally and the car has had ZERO problems after 40k miles. I can't say enough about this baby. Buy one if you can!"

Comparision

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"I own a 996 and a 997. I love them both -- but the 997 adds a level of excitement (or is that torque) that the more fluid 996 doesn't have. I've owned virtually every car made -- and there is nothing like a 911 -- absolutely classic - and never (ever) boring to drive. Porsche ceramic brakes are really quite amazing -- though probably too expensive. I would recommend getting an "auto dimming" rear view mirror -- often overlooked."

Easy car to own and operate

By on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to own and drive"

Cons: "Strong engine and drive systems"

"Excellent second car. Great road car and fun to drive. Very reliable and cost to own and operate has been very low compared to a VW I previously owned."

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"I owned a '67 912 back in the 70's and it was a great handling car, but with minimal power. Much as I loved my first Porsche, my new 2007 Carrera exceeds all expectations I had about owning a new 911. The handling, the styling, the comfort and the feeling of mastery of the road can't be beat. And my fully-loaded base model gives me all the power I need, so I didn't think getting an "S" model for an additional $10K, in order to shave 2/10 of a second from my 0-60 was a worthwhile investment."

Best Porsche I have owned out of 6.

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Great driver."

"Great driver in all regimes. The active PASM in the sport modeallows me go have the lateral stabilty in turns matched to that of the Boxsters I have (2). I can make fast turns without worrying about tail skids. It feels as a 50/50 weight distribution. In normal setting ifgives a comfortable ride for long ddistance driving. Plenty of power and gearbox combination makes it a real pleasure to drive. 2d and 5th gears provide great, fast acceleration response for any situation. Interior is comfortable well appointed. The M97 engine gives peace of mind compared to the M96 engines I have owned."

Must drive, performance, excitement and quality

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "performance, value, quality, fun"

Cons: "lack of audio system controls on steering wheel"

Ready to take off to the hills!

"This is the fourth 911 I owned. The 1977 'S' was a blast but a little uncivilized with propensity to oversteer. The first(1999) water cooled 996 was great but underpowered at 290 hp. A 2004 cab with a bump to 320 was the best car I owned until now. The 997 3.8l is incredible. It has torque and a push in your back that is relentless. It holds the road with confidence. Even over 150 mph there is no concern if driven prudently(much advised). Interior fit and finish is good. Bose is outstanding. A few squeeks with sport suspension engaged but a small tradeoff. If you want a better ride turn sport mode off! Decent mileage at 23mpg on mostly hiway. Highly recommend this vehicle. Wonder about the updates for 2009 and the 'new 911' for 2012......"

Ready to take off to the hills!

Like no other

By on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"This delivers the total driving experience. This car puts a smile on my face whenever I get behind the wheel! If you can afford this fantastic car, do yourself a favor...GET ONE!!"

YIKES

By on Sunday, April 3, 2016

Pros: "read above"

Cons: "At this level non ethanol 93 octane is real a must"

"Hmmm, where to start ? This my third Porsche, so I guess one could say I have a fare amount of experience. Car, 2005 Turbo S cabriolet, AWE exhaust, H&R coil overs, Rennin Monolite 19" rims , EVOMS stage I engine and trans. upgrade, EVOM Club Sport intercoolers. First of all these are very very basic upgrades, nothing in any way radical here. Just keeping the car relatively current. The result is an absolute (Mezger Motor ) rock solid dependable holy terror in every respect. I really can say this with complete honesty this is truly a car that "the faster you go ,the faster you go " at third pulling 1.2 Bar, you better be looking a long ways ahead because you are going to be there real soon !"

Every woman should drive and own one!! lol!!

By on Friday, July 27, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive..beautiful sports car"

Cons: "cup holders"

"A perfect machine that saved my life with its performance!It drives me! Its sexy fast and perfect! Watch out men you could be replaced;0 Love my 911 C4S Cab!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals