2006 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10

The C4S likes to move it, move it, move it.

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"The 08 C4S is all it should be for the price. Maybe a little more HP, which the 09 addressed. I'm 6'4" and fit comfortably. The 4 speed lifts the spirit when you move through the gears with gusto. Love the handling in the sweepers and the brakes bring the show to a halt with authority. I also own an SL65 AMG which, in a straight line, dusts the 911. Other than that the SL65 does not hold a candle to the C4S when blasting along the back roads with all the turns and switch-backs. This is my 5th 911 and I am a little disappointed with the depreciation. The dealers like to hide this fact as much as possible. Save some money, buy a used 911 at a good price and you're be delighted every time you climb aboard. Guaranteed!"

sports car, not wannabe

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"this is my second CS2S and the car is an animal. The best thing about this car? The feel, the sound and the look. And the performance lives up to it and more... sure some revved up BMW's may be able to keep with it on teh straight start up but there is no comparison in terms of style. BMW's are a sedan made to perform, this Porsche is a car made for the track. Comfort is perfect for the ride. Try driving a Lexus, it's like being on a pillow. Head and leg room are superior in this car. Gas mileage is not bad if you drive normally and the car has had ZERO problems after 40k miles. I can't say enough about this baby. Buy one if you can!"

Comparision

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"I own a 996 and a 997. I love them both -- but the 997 adds a level of excitement (or is that torque) that the more fluid 996 doesn't have. I've owned virtually every car made -- and there is nothing like a 911 -- absolutely classic - and never (ever) boring to drive. Porsche ceramic brakes are really quite amazing -- though probably too expensive. I would recommend getting an "auto dimming" rear view mirror -- often overlooked."

Easy car to own and operate

By on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to own and drive"

Cons: "Strong engine and drive systems"

"Excellent second car. Great road car and fun to drive. Very reliable and cost to own and operate has been very low compared to a VW I previously owned."

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"I owned a '67 912 back in the 70's and it was a great handling car, but with minimal power. Much as I loved my first Porsche, my new 2007 Carrera exceeds all expectations I had about owning a new 911. The handling, the styling, the comfort and the feeling of mastery of the road can't be beat. And my fully-loaded base model gives me all the power I need, so I didn't think getting an "S" model for an additional $10K, in order to shave 2/10 of a second from my 0-60 was a worthwhile investment."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals