2005 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10

Best Porsche I have owned out of 6.

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Great driver."

"Great driver in all regimes. The active PASM in the sport modeallows me go have the lateral stabilty in turns matched to that of the Boxsters I have (2). I can make fast turns without worrying about tail skids. It feels as a 50/50 weight distribution. In normal setting ifgives a comfortable ride for long ddistance driving. Plenty of power and gearbox combination makes it a real pleasure to drive. 2d and 5th gears provide great, fast acceleration response for any situation. Interior is comfortable well appointed. The M97 engine gives peace of mind compared to the M96 engines I have owned."

Must drive, performance, excitement and quality

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "performance, value, quality, fun"

Cons: "lack of audio system controls on steering wheel"

Ready to take off to the hills!

"This is the fourth 911 I owned. The 1977 'S' was a blast but a little uncivilized with propensity to oversteer. The first(1999) water cooled 996 was great but underpowered at 290 hp. A 2004 cab with a bump to 320 was the best car I owned until now. The 997 3.8l is incredible. It has torque and a push in your back that is relentless. It holds the road with confidence. Even over 150 mph there is no concern if driven prudently(much advised). Interior fit and finish is good. Bose is outstanding. A few squeeks with sport suspension engaged but a small tradeoff. If you want a better ride turn sport mode off! Decent mileage at 23mpg on mostly hiway. Highly recommend this vehicle. Wonder about the updates for 2009 and the 'new 911' for 2012......"

Ready to take off to the hills!

Like no other

By on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"This delivers the total driving experience. This car puts a smile on my face whenever I get behind the wheel! If you can afford this fantastic car, do yourself a favor...GET ONE!!"

YIKES

By on Sunday, April 3, 2016

Pros: "read above"

Cons: "At this level non ethanol 93 octane is real a must"

"Hmmm, where to start ? This my third Porsche, so I guess one could say I have a fare amount of experience. Car, 2005 Turbo S cabriolet, AWE exhaust, H&R coil overs, Rennin Monolite 19" rims , EVOMS stage I engine and trans. upgrade, EVOM Club Sport intercoolers. First of all these are very very basic upgrades, nothing in any way radical here. Just keeping the car relatively current. The result is an absolute (Mezger Motor ) rock solid dependable holy terror in every respect. I really can say this with complete honesty this is truly a car that "the faster you go ,the faster you go " at third pulling 1.2 Bar, you better be looking a long ways ahead because you are going to be there real soon !"

Every woman should drive and own one!! lol!!

By on Friday, July 27, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive..beautiful sports car"

Cons: "cup holders"

"A perfect machine that saved my life with its performance!It drives me! Its sexy fast and perfect! Watch out men you could be replaced;0 Love my 911 C4S Cab!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals