2003 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 197 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10

fast and fun

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "looks fantastic, drives like on rails"

"purchased 2001 Carrera 4 2.5 years ago with 35k miles for $29k. car was over 100k new-have sticker. fun, fast beautiful, dependable a true joy to own and drive-for the price of a new camry. take your time looking and wait for the right one-low miles, great shape, records and then live a little."

By far the best vehicle I ever owned.

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, looks, fun."

Cons: "Lack of technology; leather starting to crack."

"A wonderful car in all respects. Fun to drive, a solid, quality feel, and difficult to give up because it is so reliable."

A True Drivers Car

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

"It's been a dream of mine to own a Porsche since I first laid eyes on one during a visit to Germany in the early seventies. In fact, I came close to owning one in the early eighties when a friend of mine wanted to do me a straight up trade for his 911T and my 78 Silver Anniversary Corvette. Though that deal fell through, in 2011, after three months of research and another three to negotiate the price, I purchased my C4S. I must say that of all the cars I've ever owned or driven; and there have been many, nothing quite captures the real drivers experience of this car. Once you get in, you truly become part of it. I could go on forever, but could never explain to those who've never shared this space. Like I did and for those who continue to dream of owning one of these machines I can only say... keep your passion alive."

Best car folr the money that I have owned

By on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"This is a really excellent vehicle in all respects."

Best Driving Car EVER. $Maintenance Required$

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "FUN, responsive, affordable, quick, classy"

Cons: "Expensive and regular maintenance. $20K+ engine"

"I was looking to replace the thrill of my motorcycle with something a bit more safe. I FOUND IT. This is the most responsive car I've ever driven. I feel like a race car driver in this thing (and I think they want you to feel that way). It's very easy to control while cornering, stopping, etc. 0-60 in under 4 seconds (sport bike quickness) and doesn't feel "scary" while doing it. Refined and controlled. Here's the bad part. Fairly regular maintenance that isn't cheap. Lots of things CAN break. Many of them can kill the engine which is north of $20K to replace. So, you'll end up likely spending about $500 every 5 or 6 months to properly maintain this beast. The question...is it worth it? Well..I didn't spend $105K when this was new, so for the 19K I DID spend..the maintenance IS worth it thus far. Ask me again later if I ever blow up the engine. lol Probably the MOST fun a regular guy can have in a rich guys car. This WILL hang with nearly ANYTHING on the road..give or take a length...AND chicks dig it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals