2002 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 198 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

9.8/10

Best Driving Car EVER. $Maintenance Required$

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "FUN, responsive, affordable, quick, classy"

Cons: "Expensive and regular maintenance. $20K+ engine"

"I was looking to replace the thrill of my motorcycle with something a bit more safe. I FOUND IT. This is the most responsive car I've ever driven. I feel like a race car driver in this thing (and I think they want you to feel that way). It's very easy to control while cornering, stopping, etc. 0-60 in under 4 seconds (sport bike quickness) and doesn't feel "scary" while doing it. Refined and controlled. Here's the bad part. Fairly regular maintenance that isn't cheap. Lots of things CAN break. Many of them can kill the engine which is north of $20K to replace. So, you'll end up likely spending about $500 every 5 or 6 months to properly maintain this beast. The question...is it worth it? Well..I didn't spend $105K when this was new, so for the 19K I DID spend..the maintenance IS worth it thus far. Ask me again later if I ever blow up the engine. lol Probably the MOST fun a regular guy can have in a rich guys car. This WILL hang with nearly ANYTHING on the road..give or take a length...AND chicks dig it."

best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no gps"

"looks like the day it left the dealer and has been serviced there since"

Show room condition with carbon fiber, new tires

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "$39,500 firm, cd player, sunroof, full leather"

"Black on Black in showroom condition, new tires, carbon fiber package, always garaged, no dents or scratches. Very well maintained with work records. Wide body/shoulders."

You would be most fortunate to own one

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"You want C4 if you have doubts at all about your skills as a driver. I do, that is to operate at a level that challenges the car. I have no interest in spin outs or all four corners smashed. I do drive spritely. I like AWD. It is proven to beat two wheel drive in all conditions. I do have expensive time to time problems. I did the IMS. I could afford it and I did it for piece of mind. The bearing was fine and I got a new clutch and other things done at the same time 4400 bucks. If you gasp, tires are expensive too. This is about identity. This is about driving a fantastically novel and nimble car. Make your choices. Be happy ith them and dont complain about them later. You are among the rarest of drivers to ever own a 911. Look down upon all mankind. In your nursing home bed someday you will not think of the money you spent, only the pinnacle you acheived. Buy it.The newer ones are only marginally better. Not worth the cost . 25 k for a nice c4. You are all good. Have it Porsche inspected pre purchase for God sake."

Best Value High Performance Car

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "best value of any high performance car"

Cons: "AWD is not for everybody, but I love it."

"I am the 3rd owner of this more rare wide body C4S coupe. It has all the bells and whistles of a stock S model, is silver with light grey interior. The car is stock except for FabSpeed Headers, Cats, Muffler, and Competition Intake, which reduced some weight and added maybe 35-45 horsepower. I have not driven other high performance cars like Ferrari or Lambo, Aston, but this car I guarentee has all the power and handling capability of those cars at a much better value. The acceleration is awesome in 2nd, 3rd , 4th and 5th, i use first to get started only and am only talked about revs to like 4500...this car is so fast and powerful especially for the street. Braking is unreal, and the stock pads are so sturdy and longlasting, and do not sqeak at all under any driving. I know a Ferrari enthusiast who also owns Porche as well, and have to agree that for your money, sturdines, and pure driving experience with incredible power and handling, nothing is equal to a Porche."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals