2000 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 212 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

9.8/10

A Cabriolet Classic

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This is my 3rd Porker but first 4WD and I am still enthralled after more than 100,000 miles. This one is a keeper and I have no intention of selling it yet. The engine just gets better and better - though I did get a new crankshafy courtesy of Porsche USA after 80000 miles. I take it regularly for track days where it performs really well without the hindrance of traffic signals. Tiptronic is just great!"

Best Value High Performance Car

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "best value of any high performance car"

Cons: "AWD is not for everybody, but I love it."

"I am the 3rd owner of this more rare wide body C4S coupe. It has all the bells and whistles of a stock S model, is silver with light grey interior. The car is stock except for FabSpeed Headers, Cats, Muffler, and Competition Intake, which reduced some weight and added maybe 35-45 horsepower. I have not driven other high performance cars like Ferrari or Lambo, Aston, but this car I guarentee has all the power and handling capability of those cars at a much better value. The acceleration is awesome in 2nd, 3rd , 4th and 5th, i use first to get started only and am only talked about revs to like 4500...this car is so fast and powerful especially for the street. Braking is unreal, and the stock pads are so sturdy and longlasting, and do not sqeak at all under any driving. I know a Ferrari enthusiast who also owns Porche as well, and have to agree that for your money, sturdines, and pure driving experience with incredible power and handling, nothing is equal to a Porche."

Great road car!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"We took the C4S from the Bay Area to Sun Valley, Idaho, 2,200 miles all on the back roads. Very comfortable and a ton of fun. Averaged 23 mpg while crusing 80-90 mph. Very happy overall with the Porsche."

The only vehicle to own..

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"I bought my 1999 996 in 2004. It had only 26K miles and now has only 40K. All I have done is suspension, wheels and tires. The car is a dark, midnight, metalic blue and sits about 1" lower then stock with 19" rims. This car is both a joy to drive and look at. For the money, it is a shear delight to drive and stands up well to most others in the same league. Remember, it is an eight year old car and can hold its own with competitors. It may not be the fastest Porsche, but it does very well with just a little suspension work (shocks and sway bar). I am planning to upgrade the brakes for better cornering/acceleration. If you own a 996 and just do what I have done, you will be pleased..."

Supercar for camaro money

By on Friday, June 24, 2016

Pros: "fun, fast, reliable"

Cons: "parts and tires can be pricey"

"Seriously if you are into fast fun cars you can not find a better car for the money, its rock solid, fast as heck and can even be daily driven"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals