1999 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 205 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

9.8/10

Wow!

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"What a blast to drive! Great acceleration, handling and braking. Enormous fun on track days, just put a better brake pad like Pagids on the car for a full weekend at the track. Use mine as a daily driver - ride is a bit firm but not terrible. Carrera and Carrera4 are incredible bargains used - save yourself half the sticker price and still get a car with a long life in it."

A Cabriolet Classic

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This is my 3rd Porker but first 4WD and I am still enthralled after more than 100,000 miles. This one is a keeper and I have no intention of selling it yet. The engine just gets better and better - though I did get a new crankshafy courtesy of Porsche USA after 80000 miles. I take it regularly for track days where it performs really well without the hindrance of traffic signals. Tiptronic is just great!"

Best Value High Performance Car

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "best value of any high performance car"

Cons: "AWD is not for everybody, but I love it."

"I am the 3rd owner of this more rare wide body C4S coupe. It has all the bells and whistles of a stock S model, is silver with light grey interior. The car is stock except for FabSpeed Headers, Cats, Muffler, and Competition Intake, which reduced some weight and added maybe 35-45 horsepower. I have not driven other high performance cars like Ferrari or Lambo, Aston, but this car I guarentee has all the power and handling capability of those cars at a much better value. The acceleration is awesome in 2nd, 3rd , 4th and 5th, i use first to get started only and am only talked about revs to like 4500...this car is so fast and powerful especially for the street. Braking is unreal, and the stock pads are so sturdy and longlasting, and do not sqeak at all under any driving. I know a Ferrari enthusiast who also owns Porche as well, and have to agree that for your money, sturdines, and pure driving experience with incredible power and handling, nothing is equal to a Porche."

Great road car!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"We took the C4S from the Bay Area to Sun Valley, Idaho, 2,200 miles all on the back roads. Very comfortable and a ton of fun. Averaged 23 mpg while crusing 80-90 mph. Very happy overall with the Porsche."

Great Value Sports Car

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I bought a manual '00 C4S Cabrio in mid 2009. Had 59K on the clock, two owners and full service record. Price was great considering the engineering in these cars. Its my daily driver and driving it with the top down is the best way to start the day - and the best way to end it. The ride can be a bit rough on the terrible NY streets - but out on the open road its a dream. It is so well built that it really inspires confidence. Maintenance can be expensive - but so far I've changed the pads and filters myself - so am spending less than I was on the dull Japanese car I used to have. The car is so well designed and engineered that the maintenance tasks were actually much easier than expected. The car looks good despite its age - paint polished up well - and the lines are timeless. I would recommend the 911 to anyone who is a serious driver and serious about cars."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals