1994 Porsche 911

Based on 24 Ratings for the 1990 - 1994 models.

nice vehicle

By on Monday, September 05, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "fun to drive"

"done"

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

Classic Porsche

By on Saturday, August 21, 2010

"I'm the third owner of my '85 Targa Carrera. I've owned it now for about 10 years, and it's still a blast to drive. It's plenty fast, and handles exceptionally well. My only complaint is the balky shifter, that requires a pause, esp. from 2-3. Downshifting requires a deft touch as well.The associated wind noises and leaks from the Targa top are well known, and mine is certainly no exception. Still, I love this car, and drive it year round."

Pinnacle of sports cars

By on Friday, February 27, 2009

"Phenominal sports car. Handling is superb like it is glued to the road. Could use more horsepower but top end is off the charts. Tough to spin those huge rear tires. Absolute treat to drive. Great quality throughout - leather, mechanical, brakes, engine, all outstanding."

The best car I ever driven, still

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pros: "Price is worth the fun."

Cons: "expensive oil change, wears rear tires fast"

my Katrina

"My wife also owns a Cayenne 2008 Turbo, she said it's an airplane but comparing my 911 Turbo 92 stick-shift, I agree with her - yes it feels as if you are flying an airplane, but mine feels like , as if it's a jet because after reaching then crossing 120MPH speed at the race track, I admit I can't find the courage to floor the accelerator pedal because it is still accelerating and pulling me after crossing 120mph, I start getting nervous because it will still give you "that pull" (torque) and the seemed unlimited speed you want, my heart starts pumping rapidly, my hands is getting more sensitive feeling the surface of the road more than when you are slow, even the smallest bump. I own this Turbo 911 for 22 years now, it still runs perfectly after 130,120 mileage, comparing to my brand new purchased Toyota Tundra Sports Truck, now only on its tenth years of ownership... had been back and forth, more visits to the service dealership 60 % more than my 911 Turbo even though my Porsche Turbo 911 have more mileage. My 2005 Tundra's transmission clutch is now broken but my Porsche is still running perfectly. My Porsche 911 Turbo is seemed made to last forever. I admit it's expensive to maintain the Turbo but I realized, overall I spent less money in service cost than maintaining a Tundra, by proportion. It's worth owning a Porsche 911 Turbo, as long as it's a turbo, again remember that, "as long as it's a Turbo" it's fun driving one for lifetime. Buying a Porsche, if it's not a turbo, forget about it, based from my :-) experience"

my Katrina

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals