• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

1994 Porsche 911

Based on 24 Ratings for the 1990 - 1994 models.

The best car I ever driven, still

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pros: "Price is worth the fun."

Cons: "expensive oil change, wears rear tires fast"

my Katrina

"My wife also owns a Cayenne 2008 Turbo, she said it's an airplane but comparing my 911 Turbo 92 stick-shift, I agree with her - yes it feels as if you are flying an airplane, but mine feels like , as if it's a jet because after reaching then crossing 120MPH speed at the race track, I admit I can't find the courage to floor the accelerator pedal because it is still accelerating and pulling me after crossing 120mph, I start getting nervous because it will still give you "that pull" (torque) and the seemed unlimited speed you want, my heart starts pumping rapidly, my hands is getting more sensitive feeling the surface of the road more than when you are slow, even the smallest bump. I own this Turbo 911 for 22 years now, it still runs perfectly after 130,120 mileage, comparing to my brand new purchased Toyota Tundra Sports Truck, now only on its tenth years of ownership... had been back and forth, more visits to the service dealership 60 % more than my 911 Turbo even though my Porsche Turbo 911 have more mileage. My 2005 Tundra's transmission clutch is now broken but my Porsche is still running perfectly. My Porsche 911 Turbo is seemed made to last forever. I admit it's expensive to maintain the Turbo but I realized, overall I spent less money in service cost than maintaining a Tundra, by proportion. It's worth owning a Porsche 911 Turbo, as long as it's a turbo, again remember that, "as long as it's a Turbo" it's fun driving one for lifetime. Buying a Porsche, if it's not a turbo, forget about it, based from my :-) experience"

my Katrina

Nothing like an air-cooled Porsche

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, really fast and fun to drive"

Cons: "Clutch is expensive to replace"

"Solid feel, safe, yet fast - the air cooled Porsche sound is uncredible."

nice vehicle

By on Monday, September 05, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "fun to drive"

"done"

Best bang for ur buck

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I've had my 1990 for over 10 years. It has been a great ride and a ton of fun. It's got the old school Porsche look that is so recognizable but with dual air bags, power everything, and the coolest deployable spoiler on any Porsche. It comes up at 50mph which means u won't get a speeding ticket just to get some additional air cooling or a little downdraft for pressure on those rear wheels. This car is the pinnacle of German engineering and in this writers opinion represents the best of the air cooled Porsche line. Much better looking than the 993 series that followed. If you are in the market for one, just look for a decent service history and u can rely on a bullet proof engine to push you around corners at speed. People stop me all the ti e to compliment my car and express disbelief that it's over 20 years old. Still turns heads."

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals