2009 Pontiac Vibe

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Love this car!!!!

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Geat price and fun to drive."

"We have driven this car all over the country. Just love it."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, versatile, LOTS of cargo room"

Cons: "CD player sticks, Several recalls but no issues"

"This has been the best car I have ever owned. I love the way it drives, smooth ride, smooth turning. This was a college car for me. Love the way the back seats fold down - I was able to cram A LOT of my belongings in this vehicle as I moved to new dorms or moved back home. This vehicle does pretty great in the snow, also. Love the Stabilitrak and front wheel drive. Never was in a collision, but I feel safe in this vehicle. There have been some unsettling issues, as this is a Toyota-made car, twin to the Toyota Matrix. There have been a few recalls (floor mat sticking under gas pedal, window motors, etc) but I never experienced any issues regarding these recalls. Other small issues: CD player gets CDs stuck on hot days. Sometimes I have to push the eject button several times before the CD will work its way out. Also had some minor issues with the factory tires going flat several times due to dirt getting between the tires and rims, but since I have replaced the tires, I haven't had any problems. Overall, just a FABULOUS vehicle - I am very sad Pontiac went under. The reason I have to trade it in is because my husband and I are expecting our second child and this vehicle just doesn't have the room that we want/need for a family with two infants that need bulky car seats, diaper bags, strollers, etc."

Love my GT, nice pick up, fuel efficient

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

"Great vehicle, was suppose to trade it in on my new Equinox n 2010, but couldn't. Glad I didn't, better vehicle for the money than the Equinox!!!"

Solid Reliable Car for Value

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "reliable, fuel efficient"

Cons: "not real comfortable for taller drivers"

"I bought my base model (1.8l 4cyl fwd)with 5sp manual trans new & it now has around 125,000 miles on it. All I've had to do it so far is: change oil, air filter, tires & brake pads & rear rotors. I have had a little trouble with the rear brake calipers but that's it. Fuel economy is always right around 30-32 mpg. I do more city than hwy driving. On trips I've gotten up to 36 mpg. I'm 6'1" & this is not the most comfortable car, but it is what it is and that's a great, reliable, economical. My dad used to have an 03 vibe & my sister has an 07 and neither had any significant problems with theirs. Based on my experiences, I doubt you'll get a lemon if you buy one."

After 100,000 miles, I still love this car!!!

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great value, verstatile, reliable"

Cons: "Blind spots, not many options available"

"I wish it had been available with more options (thus, the lower rating on comfort and convenience), and it does have a bigger blind spot than many BUT - it's the best snow car i've ever had, driving through the record amounts of snow and ice this year was no problem, It's always started easily and reliably, has really nice steering/control, and I can fit ANYTHING in it, I just love it! I'm getting a new car, and really, i just want to keep this one too, but my husband says we don't have room for 3 cars :( They don't make Vibes anymore, or i would have just gotten another one of these."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Vibe near Honolulu. See local deals