2006 Pontiac Vibe

Based on 760 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great Car for Driving

By on Friday, May 18, 2012

Pros: "longevity, minor repar costs, 30 - MPG"

Cons: "none."

"I purchased this car new in November of 2002 as a good all wheel drive call for my wife to commute 40 mi each way to work. After about 3 years and 60,000 miles my job changed and so I started driving this car since. It is a FANTASTIC car for somone who is in rep for their company and does alot of driving. Since the beginning i have changed the oil around 3000 to 3500 each time, transmission fluid 50,000, first tune up came at 190,000 i tried to get a tune up at 100,000 but the mechanic at the dealer said the plugs looked like they were new. Let me talk about the AWD this car is like a tank, i have driven to make appointments in unplowed driveway (mine - flat) thru 12 inches of snow and looked back and could see the outline of the under carriage, my job takes me to construction sites and i have amazed contractors with f-350 what i can drive thru. I have not done any major work on this car just the normal stuff tires, brakes, struts, i am now having to replace the caalytic converter (231K), i am not buring any oil, tranmission shifts good and I plan on driving this car a long time 300 miles. I average about 30k a year for work."

This car meets all my expectations- best value

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "It is fun to drive, it is easy to park and load"

Cons: "The right head light is hard to change"

"I purchased the Vibe because it was comfortable for me (5ft3) and for my husband(6ft 2)and large. We are retired and cost and maintenance are excellence. Our son loves it. It has Baby seat hooks for our grandchild. We have changed the catalytic converted,had new breaks done, and new spark plugs. Of course we have regular oil changes and transmission care and new tires. At 270,000 miles it still gets 34 mile to the gallon of regular fuel. It does not use any oil. People say it is comfortable when we take guests."

A GM/Toyota Marriage

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "116 cubic inches cargo space; Full recline seats"

Cons: "Denver's bad streets are hard on the shocks"

"I bought my 2005 Vibe brand new (it only had 12 miles on the odometer). I have babied my little pumpkin and kept it as pristine as possible, and it has paid me back by looking and behaving like a new car even though it is 10 years old. Other than regular maintenance flushes and fills, I have had the brakes turned once at age 4,and replaced the shocks and the serpentine belt at age 9. I just had the old tint removed and replaced with top of the line ultra-dark. I truly believe my little pumpkin will last me the rest of my life. It is a shame that the Vibe is no longer made. I still see many of these older models on the street. This was a very well made car. I applaud the line workers at the Fremont, California plant."

Best car ever.

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

"Love this car. Have cloth seats that need to be cleaned. So good on gas. Don't know why I would be looking at other cars. Can go to Jax FL on one tank of gas. As I get older, I think I need a bigger car. Has been wonderful with the 5 doors for shopping. Will probably keep it for one of my grandchildren. Have kept oil changes and services up."

280,000 miles & counting

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"ive had my vibe for 5+years and LOVE it!!! great mpg, handles mtn roads great. i kayak & the roof rack is groovey,no major problems. lots of recalls, tho!! fold down back seats make lots of room for cargo and animals, my dogs love it too;)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Vibe near Honolulu. See local deals