2006 Pontiac Vibe

Based on 745 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great Car for Driving

By on Friday, May 18, 2012

Pros: "longevity, minor repar costs, 30 - MPG"

Cons: "none."

"I purchased this car new in November of 2002 as a good all wheel drive call for my wife to commute 40 mi each way to work. After about 3 years and 60,000 miles my job changed and so I started driving this car since. It is a FANTASTIC car for somone who is in rep for their company and does alot of driving. Since the beginning i have changed the oil around 3000 to 3500 each time, transmission fluid 50,000, first tune up came at 190,000 i tried to get a tune up at 100,000 but the mechanic at the dealer said the plugs looked like they were new. Let me talk about the AWD this car is like a tank, i have driven to make appointments in unplowed driveway (mine - flat) thru 12 inches of snow and looked back and could see the outline of the under carriage, my job takes me to construction sites and i have amazed contractors with f-350 what i can drive thru. I have not done any major work on this car just the normal stuff tires, brakes, struts, i am now having to replace the caalytic converter (231K), i am not buring any oil, tranmission shifts good and I plan on driving this car a long time 300 miles. I average about 30k a year for work."

This car meets all my expectations- best value

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "It is fun to drive, it is easy to park and load"

Cons: "The right head light is hard to change"

"I purchased the Vibe because it was comfortable for me (5ft3) and for my husband(6ft 2)and large. We are retired and cost and maintenance are excellence. Our son loves it. It has Baby seat hooks for our grandchild. We have changed the catalytic converted,had new breaks done, and new spark plugs. Of course we have regular oil changes and transmission care and new tires. At 270,000 miles it still gets 34 mile to the gallon of regular fuel. It does not use any oil. People say it is comfortable when we take guests."

Best car ever.

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

"Love this car. Have cloth seats that need to be cleaned. So good on gas. Don't know why I would be looking at other cars. Can go to Jax FL on one tank of gas. As I get older, I think I need a bigger car. Has been wonderful with the 5 doors for shopping. Will probably keep it for one of my grandchildren. Have kept oil changes and services up."

The greatest little car ever

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"I have 173000 miles and the only thing that was replaced were the sparkplugs,brakes and tires. I have never owned a more reliable vehichle than this car."

2005 Vibe

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"My 2005 Vibe already has 108k miles on it. I drive approximately 125 miles each day in just commuting. That doesn't include family trips and piddling around the county. I absolutely love my car, and as many have also said, wish Pontiac would promote it more. I average about 365 miles to a tank and when I fill up, I put between 12-13 gallons in the tank. That comes out to be 35-28 miles to the gallon, which is not bad considering I drive fairly fast, for long periods, and also some city driving. My only complaint (and I mean only!) would be the blind spot. I've also most run over a motorcyclist before b/c I could not see him whatsoever after checking all mirrors. The blind spot in other cars such as the Dodge Avenger (2008) is far worse so I consider myself lucky. Keep up the good work Pontiac... My parents have owned 4 Pontiac's their entire life and my husband and I 2. Our other Pontiac was completely totalled by a lady going 60 mph in a passenger side collision. It faired very well and honestly that's why we continue to buy Pontiacs."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Vibe near Honolulu. See local deals