2005 Pontiac Vibe

Based on 718 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great car - Classic

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

"Life cut short - I smell a classic coming!"

Runs great, reliable. Never or rarely needs work.

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage; no mechanical problems; roomy"

"This is a great car. I owned it for about 6 years. Never let me down. Has gone for miles and miles. Rarely needs any mechanical work. Handles well. Comfortable and easy to drive. Great gas mileage. Lots of cargo space. Seats fold down easily. Would definitely purchase another Vibe."

great car

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

"think corolla station wagon, This is the most versatile most economical and most trouble free car I have ever owned. Other than routine maintenance and consumables I have had no repairs not even a lightbulb in 100k miles. I gave it a 9 out of 10 in driving dynamics because the steering a little numb, not vague , more like over boosted. I really like this car"

Love My Vibe!

By on Monday, December 01, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, great in the winter, drives great"

Cons: "Small, tires are expensive (low-pros)"

"I've had my Vibe for 5 years and absolutely love it... it's awesome on gas (yes, I do run premium, but at 35+ mpg, it's worth it!). It handles great in the Northern Minnesota winters, as long as I have snow tires on it. I don't like the low-profile tires simply because they are so costly, but the car goes anywhere in snow & ice, etc. The steering is nice & tight, it has plenty of power & handles our steep terrain with no problems. In fact, I often pass up sports cars, etc. climbing the highest hills. Other than routine maintenance, I haven't had to do any major repairs. My only grievance would be the interior - I'm not a small gal, and would like just a bit more width in the seat/cockpit. Other than that, I love everything about it! I wish they still made them, as I'll be hard pressed to find another when I'm ready. No one parts with these (or their counterparts, the Toyota Matrix)!"

Good car at reasonable price

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "good overall car, low price, good mechanics"

Cons: "doesn't handle snow well, cheap interior material,"

"Bougt new at low price. Overall mechanics of car very good. Only had to do basic maintenance, and its only at 106k in mileage. Decent gas mileage, performance, manuverability . Can perform many functions, hauling, people carrier. Lots of room for its size. For a tall person I fit well into the car due to the high roof line. The only negatives are that it doesn't handle the snow very well, its high torque on the 1st gear so its easy to spin tthe tires, and some of the interior is a bit cheap. I've had the door plastic crack just from leaning on it, and the radio display has stopped working. Also the lettering on thr radio buttons are coming off. I think that thr car could easily run up to 300k if propely taken care of."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Vibe near Honolulu. See local deals