• 2014 Compact Cars

2004 Pontiac Vibe

Based on 673 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "Not great in snow"

"I have had my 05 vibe since buying it in 06 with 15k miles on it. I now have 167k on it and aside from regular maintenance items, have had zero issues with it. I have routine oil changes and other scheduled preventive maintenance done to keep it running and looking top notch. Seats still very firm and comfortable and car still looks fairly new. I don't get attached to material things but I really think I'll cry when I have to get another car...it's survived two car/deer accidents and I pray it lasts another 100k miles, Sad that Pontiac is extinct now and that Toyota will stop making its twin, the Matrix after this year."

Cons: "Not great in snow"

Vibing until the Doors Fall Off!

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "storage, handling, economics, maintenance, fun"

Cons: "hard to clean puke out of the mesh seats, noisy"

"I was lucky enough for the parents to buy me this car when I first got my learner's permit at 15. I was so excited for them to buy me a car, I didn't care what kind it was or that I had to share it with my sister! If I knew then, how awesome this car was I would have probably melted in joy. It seems silly to have so much love for a depreciating asset, but I love this car. The bottom line is that this sucker is resilient, fun, and economical. So practical. Never fails. Won't quit. My car's been through a lot and it just keeps pumping. Sister hit everything you could imagine with it, I screwed up the chasis a bit snow drifiting in high school, barely ever maintenance it, 3 cross country road trips + countless smaller road trips and this thing JUST KEEPS PLUGGING along doing its vibe thing. You go vibe master, you go! Worried about snow? This vibe isn't! It'll plow right through if you have the right tires! Storage space like an Amazon warehouse. Moved 4 times with this thing and I fit everything in 1 trip. Futon doesn't fit? Its a hatchback! Tie that sucker down and drive with everyone looking at your open behind. Outlet in the front to charge your phone. Economical for a poor high school / college kid / any person who is logical. Dog has chewed off the seat-belts, 5 people have vomited in the car and I can't get the smell out of the mesh seats, and I will still drive this car until the doors fall off. I'll drive it even in the summer months when the sun bakes up that old vomit smell, just roll down the windows and start vibing. All my friends and I like to do the mario kart theme song when turning because this thing handles like a go kart. So fun. Love the car. Go buy one. You'll be singing the mario kart theme song while your vibing within 10 minutes."

Great!!!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage and dependable"

Cons: "very light, cup holder placement"

"It's a great little car with excellent gas mileage! I took a trip that was 2300 miles round trip and only spent around $170 is gas all together!!! it was amazing! At 206k miles the little thing is still running strong like its brand new! The only thing that has ever been replaced (major items) was the compressor for the air conditioner! Otherwise with regular maintance and oil changes at roughly 3000 miles, this little car has a lot of years left in her!!! Now the down side. It is not a good car in snow, ice, or on the highway in heavy rains. It's a very light car and slides extremely easy. But if you leave a little early and take your time its really not a problem! And the cup holder placement and size is awful."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Vibe near Honolulu. See local deals