1993 Pontiac Trans Sport

8.3

Based on 91 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

Great mini van!

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"My 97 has 263,000 miles on it and still running very strong."

It's 18 years Old

By on Thursday, January 16, 2014

"Sure it has a lot of little problems with switches and knobs, interior wear and tear. But the motor uses no oil! Nothing leaks!"

Darn near bullet proof

By on Thursday, July 15, 2010

"I bought my '91 Trans Sport SE in 1/03 with 98,000 on it for $1900. It's 7/10 now and the van has 175,000 on it with the same unrpaired engine and tranny. This thing has been the best vehicle dollar for dollar that I've owned so far. The 3.1 V6 and the 3 speed auto won't die. I've had a couple PW problems (driver's window works though!), the power locks only work on the front doors, and the side door sometimes requires you to manually lock/unlock it a few times before it opens. The low fuel light has been on almost constantly for 7.5 years. GREAT light bulb at least! Last month the mutt and I completed a 7000 mile cross-country trip in it with ZERO problems! People were amazed that I took it and left the Suby at home. I knew it would make it! I'd take it again tomorrow. The Rust Belt (Pa) is killing it underneath. The LF strut tower's rusted out as are two other areas underneath. When the inspection runs out at the end of October it's very likely going to go to that big grocery store parking lot in the sky because of that rust. I really do love this old beat-up beast and I'll mourn its passing. I may look for a southern or western one next time."

1998 Pontiac Montana

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"This truly is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It has been dependable and comfortable for our family. Seating for 7 and still room for luggage for long trips. Safety has never been a concern especially on the winter roads! Will hate to part with it when the time comes!"

worth the $

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"I purchased my 97 in 2006 with 85,000 miles. i just hit 114,000. I had a problem on day 3 with the car with the passenger side sliding door no longer working. I figured with an estimate of 500.00 to repair and replace the motor I could manually open the door. I also have the dual rear sliders, (awsome!) I just recently, had a problem with my steering only wanting to go to the right. After taking it in, it was found that the van had a recall on the steering. That was fixed with no charge. I also has some problems with electrical. The drivers side power window needed to be replaced. I have the extended van that with all the seats removed could house a small family. We have hauled everthing from bedroom furniture to 7 scouts with all camping equipment. For the $, this is the best van I have ever owned. I am now looking at something smaller, but hate to give this one up."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Trans Sport near Honolulu. See local deals