2000 Pontiac Sunfire

7.9

Based on 460 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

Great for the Money

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "GREAT and FUN to Drive"

Cons: "Small thats it"

"I have purchased this car as my first and have took car of it completely and hope that i can upgrade to a better stereo. Although all of the stock components have made this car a good value for the type of car. I love the fact that i get 31 MPG on City and 35 MPG on Highway. LOVE IT. So if you are debating on getting this car, STOP THINKING AND BUY IT, this will be a great investment and if you take car of it this will provide you a good reliable transportation and smooth drive as well."

Fun to Drive

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"I had this car for over 5 years and have had many minor problems with it. In the first year of having this car the tail lights and fog lights would go out every few months. Then the window motor on the driver side went out, then the passenger side. The light fixture in the trunk fell down and the bulb fell out. The lights showing what gear you are in near the shifter went out also. I had to get a new cluster (speedometer, tachometer, ect...) since it went out also, not to mention a minor transmission leak. Also the A/C went out in it once. Besides all of that, i found the car great on gas, easy to see out of, comfortable on long trip, unless someone is in the back where it can be a little cramped, and fun to drive. Loved the sunroof, but after a while the rubber molding started to peel off. This is a great car for someone learning to drive."

I Love This Car

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Best car I ever owned. Never let me down or stranded me, ran well until someone crashed into me and totalled it, when I had 140k mi. on it. Sporty looking and comfortable on long trips. GREAT on gas mileage--33 mpg always, even when I had all those miles on it. Only work done on it in 6 years of ownership was replacing the drive chain-understandable at over 125k mi. I'm looking to buy another."

Solid, reiable car

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"It's always run perfectly with little or no needs beyond regular maintenence. A great deal for the money! American cars USED to deserve the quality stigma, but they're really solid these days."

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Long Lasting, Decent Gas mileage"

Cons: "a little small, dashboard LED lights going out"

"I have a 2002 Pontiac Sunfire 4dr Sedan I got a few years ago with 130,000 miles and now it has a little more than 188,000. So far the only thing I have ever replaced was the alternator. it gets decent gas mileage, its lower to the ground but is amazing in snowy conditions even if there's a about a foot of snow on the ground it easily plows through. and at the rate this car is going it has lots of years left. btw i drive about 250 miles every week so its very reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Sunfire near Honolulu. See local deals