1998 Pontiac Sunfire

7.8

Based on 275 Ratings for the 1995 - 1999 models.

In Love, and Only Growing Stronger!

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "manual shifting =] and the entire car"

Cons: "front cup holder is small and in the way"

"this car, what not to say about how great it is and easy to work with!! it still to this day has never left me stranded. i keep my vehicle very well maintained. with regualar tune up, and diagnosis of issues and fixing the small problem before it becomes a major problem, but all in all this car still drives amazingly well. when racing on the streets we always dust those little "ricers" and we're never the ones on the side of the road. if you learn your vehicle it will never let you down =] Pontiac Power!!!"

very dependable

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"i loved this car so much. It never had any maintenance problems and was dependable in all encountered situations"

Best car ever owned! 18 yrs and still reliable!

By on Monday, July 20, 2015

Pros: "Pretty fun little sports car!"

Cons: "The rear window always fogs up in cold weather."

"I have owned this car for a lot of years now and have had little to no problems. My husband has gone through two cars and a truck - having had minor to major repairs - but my little Sunfire is still ruling the roads! Too bad such a good, reliable car has been discontinued. I will just have to drive this one until it won't drive anymore. Finding a coupe is nearly impossible these days also."

This car saved my life!

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"I was recently in a car accident - I've had this car since I was 19 I'm now 26 It ran great never had any problems with it - just the regular up keep and maintenance - this car pretty much saved my life - my car was totaled - the air bags went off and I walked away with a broken wrist - It took a good hit - front end was smashed but the dash didn't move or come into my legs - maybe i was just lucky - it was head on - i totally believe the car saved my life - if you are thinking about buy this car for your child for there first car I highly recommend it! I'd still be driving it - I would have driven that car into the ground hadn't it been for my accident - it had 99,548 miles n it worked great!"

Great work car.

By on Friday, June 26, 2009

"i got this when gas went way up. it gets good milage and takes a beating and never brakes down. suprised how much i like it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Sunfire near Honolulu. See local deals