2008 Pontiac Solstice

Based on 267 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING THIS CAR!!!

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pros: "I highly recommend this car to adverage size people"

Cons: "If your more then 6 feet tall or have incredably long legs this model is not for you"

"I purchaserd this car in March 2007 with 300 miles on it. It now is just under 61000 miles. Its zippy and hugs the corners. Living in Oregon, I've learned that you need at least a 60' clear day to drop the top and have some fun. I have found almost every curvy road there is in this state because of this car. And scared most of my friends with my driving but still having a blast more then 5 years later. I love my toy."

Ditch the mini-van and have some fun for a change

By on Monday, June 27, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Value, Engine"

Cons: "Small Trunk; Awkward cup holders"

"Sporty, fun to drive, and there's some impressive power behind the GXP engine. We were pleasantly surprised with the smooth and responsive handling, and of course, the quick acceleration and stylish exterior. The trunk is a bit small and the small cupholders took some getting used to, but it is a convertible after all. It sure is fun watching all those heads turn when you pull up to a light. This is all about power, the overall driving experience, and making a statement in your choice of a motor vehicle. Everyone should have a convertible like this waiting in their garage for those first glorious spring days, romantic getaways, or outings to the beach."

fun to deive

By on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"I have had no problems with this car. It is a great little roadster. Putting the top up & down is a compliant to some. I can do it in about 20 seconds. Yes you have to get out of the car, we all need some exercise. The best thing about the solstice is the looks you get. The gas mileage is not to bad 27mpg. on the highway."

FUN FUN FUN

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "sporty design, cornering at higher speeds"

Cons: "manual convertible top set up"

"Obviously do not buy this for commuting the soccer team, but if you are looking for something fun to drive the solstice is great. It is not the fastest car on the block, but can get good pick up with when running it in higher RPMs. It is great on the expressway and handles like its on rails. I have owned it for 6 months, and put 10,000 miles it and am very happy with my purchase. My only real issue is the manual convertible set up."

AMAZING CAR!

By on Thursday, January 14, 2010

"The Solstice GXP blows my mind. I read another review that said that the GXP was the poor man's Boxster (he meant it as a compliment), but I think the Solstice looks waaaay better than the Boxster, and I've heard its faster 0-60. I have an orange 2008 GXP that just makes driving a joy. The way it handles is incredible, and I honestly don't think short of Ferrari there is a much better looking sports car out there. I don't think I will ever sell mine."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Solstice near Honolulu. See local deals