2009 Pontiac G8

9.4

Based on 260 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

2009 G8 GT

By on Friday, March 27, 2009

"I bought this a week ago and I am very impressed - I owned a 2004 GTO and this car puts it to shame. Pleased with everything thus far"

Excellent Choice

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"I totaled a Dodge Charger which I thought was the greatest vehicle. But my G8 is even more fun to drive. I would recommend a G8 to anyone. It is great for that sporty look to keep you feeling young as well the family ride for parents. The kids love to show it off to there friends too."

Fast, Fun, Family Approved

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"I have been buying economic cars and SuV's the past 15 years. Honestly I have never liked Pontiac, not even the GTO. I was going to buy a BMW 3 or 5 series, but then I saw the G8. There is no other car I would ever buy after 9 months of riding this baby. I bought the first of the 888 series. I have been more than impressed. The main pro's of this vehicle is: 1. Price 2. Performance 3. Family Approved 4. Very deceiving, who would think a 4 door sedan could go 0-60 less than 5 secs? The power is amazing. My 3 years old daughter always says "dad could you go faster" ? It's is a great car. Cons so far after having this beast for nearly a year is: 1. Tires (super expensive) 1,200 bucks for Mich All Season tires. 2. Speeding Tickets 3. Rev limiter (only allows 6000 rpm) 4. One last thing that bothers me is the 80 dollar oil change. Overall... I Love it, and I get many compliments"

Total rush to drive!

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"I have a 2009-Red, g8 GT. Any option not included in this car doesn't matter once you start to drive it....the style and performance expectation levels do not disappoint! Make sure you tighten the gas cap really well. There is a safety feature that will disable the auto-start on keychain and make the "check engine" light come on. It will go off, eventually, once you re-tighten the gas cap. The dealer can turn it off as well. Rear leg room is surprisingly spacious. Information center and steering wheel buttons are easy to use. There are eight cup holders in this car believe it or not! Lots of cubbies for loose items. Stereo needs more bass, we had two sub woofers installed professionally and haven't had any problems. Trunk is spacious; luggage for a family of four fits perfectly. Rear air vents are small and virtually useless. There is no mirror/seat memory and no home link available on this car. The leather is not high-quality but serves its purpose. I have the black leather with red striping and I chose the sunroof as well. Once you press the gas, it's easy to forget the ammenities that you don't have!!"

bang for your buck!

By on Sunday, January 11, 2009

"fun car.bang for your buck.out performs vehicles $15,000 more expensive. i was not a Pontiac fan but this car changed my mind. 2 thumbs up for GM."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G8 near Honolulu. See local deals