2008 Pontiac G8

9.4

Based on 271 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

Hats off to GM for the G8 GT.

By on Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Looks, performance and lots of room. Nothing better on the market for the price. Your spouse will think you bought a responsible family car...just don't floor it while they are in the car. :)"

Power and Room

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I have had my G8 GT for a little over a month. I love this car. I finally found a vehicle that would fit me (6'2" and rotund) that has incredible power. I had been lusting after the new Camaro and realized that you get nearly the same power and more utility. The winter handling takes some getting used to. I have had no problems except for the occasional back slide on initial acceleration. Simple to correct and worth it for the fun on the dry days."

Outstanding car!!!

By on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pros: "Excellent power, fun to drive-very responsive!!!"

Cons: "No XM/Sirius capability."

"Outstanding, in comfort, drivability and reliability. The G8 has a great look with it's widetrack, aggressive stance. I love approaching it as it is parked on a lot...it just looks as bad as it is!! It was a major mistake by GM in deleting Pontiac from their line up."

Delivers

By on Friday, May 02, 2008

"I LOVE this car; just purchased it 3 weeks ago and I can not stop smiling!! I traded my 2005 Bonneville GPX, and have not missed the car. The G8 is agile, quick, fun to drive and has a killer sound system!!! The gadgets are slick and easy to use (be sure to read the manual). By the way there are a few new interesting things to play with like the CD system. One bad thing no "XM" radio available, but handy "AUX" plug for great sound from an after market system. You have to drive this car "VERY, VERY" fast! Can't wait to see what the G8 GXP will be like. Congratulations Pontiac, I was mad when you discontinued the Bonneville, but the G8 is a nice replacement!!!"

Comfort, handling, space, performance - all in one

By on Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pros: "power, size, comfort"

Cons: "no nav, no bluetooth."

"A fairly large 4 door sedan with great power and handling. Wonderful combination and very reliable to boot! True sleeper. Highway flier."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G8 near Honolulu. See local deals