2008 Pontiac G8

9.4

Based on 267 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

4 yrs & still amazed by it.

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "great all around value,love driving it."

Cons: "no power seat recliners,rt ft pass seat travel"

"Having owned about 40 new & 10 used cars from acura to vw,including several high performance cars(boss 302)(280Z turbo),&several mid range luxury cars Acura legend,cad seville.The pontiac is probably the best compromise in my opinion, it seems to do everything extremly well.mixed driving over 1000 miles yields 19.7 mpg.Not perfect,but no mechanicle issues, I agree with other reviews passanger seat travel should match drivers,& power seat recliners would have been nice.We purchased a oem 19 in rim & tire, that fits in spare tire recepticle.power,handling & braking are exceptional."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "Fast, sporty"

Cons: "No garage door controls"

"Great car particularly for the money. Bought it in December, 2009 when Pontiac was blowing them out with $6K in rebates. Made it the buy of a lifetime. Great handling, sporty feel fast etc. Love this car."

very good road performing vehicle

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "very good touring vehicle"

Cons: "road noise, audio system could be better"

"Excellent vehicle for my driving experience. There is more road noise than I like. The interior materials and application of could be better than is. Performance of mechanicals are on par with what I consider to be good. Engine performance, transmission, brakes are all better than I expected. Steering is light and quick. The a/c and heating is up to par. I don't like the sealed transmission application, as I would like to know the level of transmission fluid. Overall pleased with this vehicle."

One amazing car

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Very reliable, amazing performance"

Cons: "Plastic interior parts"

"This car is truely amazing. Fast, agressive look, and very good handling with performance to match. I am closing in at 30k miles (very hard driven miles) and this car just keeps performing. I change the oil at about half the estimated oil life of 13000 miles, and I have not had a single problem except for the recalled gas cap which was fixed free or charge. Another thing I love about this car is the harder you punch the gas the smoother it sounds and feels. Highway driving is also not a problem as I have experienced 28-30 mpg when active fuel management kicks in. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a performance vehicle at a relatively affordable price."

Pontiac G8 GT - Good bang for the buck!

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pros: "Good V8 power. Decent gas mileage."

Cons: "Problematic stock suspension parts."

"I own this car and love it. It has good V8 power, a great shifting transmission when in SPORT mode and dual climate controls! It also has leather interior, heated seats, and the optional 19" wheel package. These cars original sold for around $30K. In recent years the prices have slowly started to go back up on the used car market. Probably because these are a great family car with the hot-rod friendly rear wheel drive and V8 powerplant. My car averages 17mpg in city and 23mpg in highway driving. The only known issues with these cars is the front lower controls arms, stuts, and strut bushings. I've had to change mine after they started giving problems at 80K miles. Other than that, the car is rock solid."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G8 near Honolulu. See local deals