2008 Pontiac G8

9.4

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

Great sleeper.

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

"Fun car too drive, handles well. Great mileage and performance. It is like a four door Corvette."

I love this car.

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "fast, comfortable, good milage, reliable"

Cons: "none yet with 175000+ miles so far"

"I purchased my G8 GT new in 2009. I drive 35000 miles per year. This is the best car I have ever owned. It is fun to drive and very fast for a stock 4 door sedan. I average about 22-26 miles per gallon. The only thing I have needed for it are tires, oil changes and 1 set of brake pads, with over 175000 miles on it."

Fantastic 4 door Corvette

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of power, tasteful aggressive styling"

Cons: "Brakes a little weak, shoddy plastic on seats"

"Absolute beast of a car without screaming midlife crisis. 0-60 in a little over 5 seconds and because the engine is based on the LS2 it doesn't take much to get that well into the 4 second range. Mild mannered on the street, yet comfortable on the track. Seats are very comfortable on long trips and are supportive even in aggressive corners. My complaints about the car is the plastic near the lower seat rails that have the power seat buttons installed, both are broken and had to be replaced in the front seats, looks like that could have been better designed. Brakes are a little weak for a car of this size and power, but aftermarket products are easy to come by to fix that. Bluetooth connectivity was not included in this car, granted it's 2009 but most vehicles in this class have that as standard that year."

Nice car need some minor isses fixed

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "Big inside, great headroom,quiet, smooth"

Cons: "Sorry workmanship on interior seating"

"Daily driver in Houston traffic, which is tough on any vehicle. Aggressive tight steering and cornering for a heavy car. Mileage is great at 19-23 mpg in variable speeds. Drove back home and averaged 26 MPG regular gas on open highway, and smooth quiet ride. Problems: pollution equipment continually faltering, front seat bolsters broken 3rd time. Sport red color, never waxed in 5 years kept outside. Only dislike is the quiet exhaust, like it's not running. Maintanence easy, first tires went 52K smooth. Never had the front end aligned, never needed it in Tx roads.My reason for purchase it's rear wheel drive on a frame. Holds value well"

Love my G8; great car!

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "lots of power, looks great, love driving it"

"The only fault I have with my G8 is the mechanism to recline the seats is difficult to reach when the door is closed; this feature is very useful on long trips. My experience with Pontiacs has been phenomenal. The demise of Pontiac vehicles, I believe, is a great loss."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G8 near Honolulu. See local deals