2009 Pontiac G5

8.2

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

Love the mileage

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"I down sized from an SUV. I Love the comfort and the great gas mileage. It is much more comfortable than the Thunderbird I ownd in the '90s. The styling and amenities are great. I get better gas mileage, comfort and dependability from my G5 than my husband gets from his Civic. When together we use my car more often."

Very nice vehicle

By on Thursday, January 3, 2008

"I am very pleased with this car. I would say that the problems I've read about here are real. Small trunk opening and bad blind spots. However the snow driving I can not agree with, with the opitional traction control system, this car is very drivable in the snow. Over all a great little car!"

07 G5

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"I Love this car, from the moment we walked into the dealership I knew it was mine. I bought my G5 new in June of 07, so I have had it now for a month shy of 2 years. I still love this car like the day it came off the showroom floor. The only problem I have had is I keep blowing tail light bulbs. The dealer has replaced them twice. Its great on gas, and roomy. We have 2 preteens and my husband and I with the kids fit comfortable. The only complaint's I have are the size of the trunk opening, and the limited sight because of the spoiler.(You get used to it and adjust.) All in all I will drive this car till the wheels fall off or give it to one of the kids. GREAT car!!!"

BEST VEHICLE EVER!!

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, sporty, good first car"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love this car!!! So much better than the Cobalt! It speeds up well and looks sporty. Very dependable car. Good fuel mileage."

good little daily and long haul driver

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "Good price, sporty, good acceleration, Reliable"

Cons: "Poor clearcoat above windows on doors"

"A resonably priced vehicle and has been extremely reliable to me. i have driven it across the west coast twice now had no problems with it ever. Its a GM product if you take care of it it will take care of you!!! with a few mods here and there it can be turned into a more sportier and way more reliable car then the 2.4 lt GT edition! The only thing i can say is that it was a poor clear coat of paint on the upper portion of the doors. i has peeled and faded off of mine and i have seen it happen to quite a few others. This is a great first car to buy for a student. Or a great car to have your first loan out on. Or just a great commuter!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G5 near Honolulu. See local deals