2008 Pontiac G5

8.2

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

BEST VEHICLE EVER!!

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, sporty, good first car"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love this car!!! So much better than the Cobalt! It speeds up well and looks sporty. Very dependable car. Good fuel mileage."

PERFECT first car!

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, perfect first car, pretty"

Cons: "Small back seat- not ideal for families"

"I got this car when I was 16 and had only been driving for 6 months. I could not have asked for a better first car! It lasted through my last two years of high school and 5 years of college. The back seat is small but 2 people have fit back there (although college students will put up with a lot to split gas prices). The trunk opening is small, but I have fit pretty much everything I own in that car going home on summer breaks and such. The rear folding seats help a lot in that situation! The gas mileage is fantastic and it whips around town and can get into some tiny parking spots. Downside is that it did not come with cruise control but I just put an after-market one in and it worked like a dream! Also, it is a sporty looking car. A good wash and some polish makes it look more expensive than it actually was! Now I am moving to Mexico and it will not survive on the bad roads there. I am sad to part with it but I know it is making the new owner very happy!"

Awesome Sporty Quick Llittle Car

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "Drives, mileage, comfort, reliable, sporty"

Cons: "Cramped interior, A/C doesn't blow hard"

"I've had my G5 a year and a half now and I've had no problems with hit. For a small engine it has good acceleration. Fuel economy is between 32-40mpg highway. The car gets better mileage at higher speeds than it does in city. Drives great, takes corners good, great for road trips. Have taken it cross country from Utah to Michigan and back and it did great!! Interior is that of a sports car-- meaning it doesn't have alot of room inside. The backseat really serves no purpose :-) Trunk has TONS of space! Decent Pioneer stereo system. I tinted the windows and put black rims on it and it looks amazing! Handles winter driving better than expected."

Great car to start out with, never many problems.

By on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great on gas, good price."

Cons: "Mine had no cruise which was odd."

"This is a great car that I would recommend to anyone to start out with or for just an affordable little car to cruise around in. Other than standard repairs and the rare big deal it's been very easy to deal with and is comfortable to drive. It has a nice sporty feel when your driving despite only being a 2.2 4-cylinder. Overall I'd have to say I've been a very satisfied G5 owner."

stable, and consistent. low cost.

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

"work car-just what's needed are oil changes-have yet to replace brake pads. worried about cost of fuel."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G5 near Honolulu. See local deals