2007 Pontiac G5

8.2

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

My car is my baby

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Nice outward appearence, remote control start"

Cons: "No automatic- windows, locks, and side mirrors"

"I bought this car used in the summer of 2014. She's had some trouble with the Cadillac converter and her tires after I bought her. Now hitting towards the snow time of the year, she's doing well so far. I am concerned about her steering a bit on slippery roads, but overall it's been great. She does lack a few interior things. She doesn't have automatic windows, or locks. She also has cloth seating that has stains from previous owners.And she doesn't have much leg room in the back, but as a single 5'6 girl, there is plenty of space in the front.Despite these little issues she does have remote start, and large trunk space and fold down back seats. I love my car. She's a great starter car, and I'm hoping she'll last for a long time."

best GM vehicle ever - i would buy another one

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

"love this car - bought it new in 2007 - get 33mpg at 70mph and it has alot of pep. So sad that Chevrolet canceled the Pontiac name. This car today is ahead of anything new they make - General Motors has lost a customer. I want another one"

Great little car

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun, sporty, comfortable and affordable to drive"

Cons: "No cruise control and extremely small rear window"

"I have had it for almost 4 years. One accident where I had not seen the car out the back window. Very small window. The vehicle was purchased because I weighed close to 300 lbs and needed a car which I could ride comfortably for long distances. I traded comfort for cruise control. The two negatives = small rear window and no cruise control. I have been very happy with this choice. I now have my first major repair at 129,000 miles. The timing chain has to be replaced. Until this last month I was getting 32 and 33 miles per gallon. Again - great car."

best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"My car is a hard top convertible"

Peppy little car with a sporty feel.

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Sporty feel, great gas mileage"

Cons: "passing vision"

"We bought this knew for my wife and other than the recalls and regular service, it has not given us any trouble. It drives very tight and sporty with a little better comfort than most economy cars have. We like its appearance, performance and reliability even if it is a little plain. Would rather have it than any of the imports that are in its class that cost more. Personally, I think it is under rated because it is not an import. Gauges are nice and simple although 160 MPH is a little unrealistic, stereo read out is easy and large enough to see. Only complaint would be the lack of clear vision through the back windows whenever I go to pass and change lanes, but that is true to most two doors. we got the manual transmission version and added cruise and 16" allow wheels. Really sporty look and feel from that. Tires and oil changes are all we have had to do in 60,000 miles and 7 years. The sticker was 16 grand new and worth it, but we paid a little less. Books for about half that retail now. not too bad an investment for an economy car that gets an average of 30 MPG. Will tow my Harley Softail on a small trailer and get low 20s and cruise at 70 and get as high as 40MPG. love the standard tranny."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G5 near Honolulu. See local deals