2009 Pontiac G3

7.3

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

7.4/10

Saved my life!

By on Saturday, March 12, 2011

"I love this car. I purchased it used in august of 2010, with 6000 miles on it. Just this weekend I was in a five car pileup going 75 miles an hour. my car escaped with no engine damage and minimal body damage considering, and I with only scrapes from broken glass. In the same situation, I believe any other car of this size would have gotten demolished. Other than that, this car was great. I love the steering wheel controls, cruise control, auxillary options, xm radio, ease of handling, and surprisingly spacious cargo space. I have had one problem with a cv boot, cause by the previous owner, and it was covered under warranty."

2009 G3 Great Car!

By on Monday, February 08, 2010

"I have been driving this car for a little over 600 miles now and love it! I calculated my mileage on the first tank of gas (390 miles, 11.2 gallons of gas) for 34.8 miles per gallon. That's with the five speed. Its cool having such a rare car too, I've only seenone other G3 since I bought it. I like having the peace of mind with On-Star knowing I can get help any time I need it. The XM radio is great in areas where the radio reception isn't good. The keyless entry is nice to have with the remote built in to the key. If you can't tell already the car is great and I would reccommend it to my friends and familty."

2009 Poniac G3 Was TOTALED in a (35mph) crash

By on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"I am just thankful my daughter (23yrs) is alive w/minor injuries. The first week of May, 2010,she didn't see an on coming car at dusk, hit a KIA (SUV) on the drivers side and her car was totaled. The KIA had minimal damage.This was both cars doing 30/35mph. The area was a neighborhood that has a 35mph zone. This was a 2009 G3 bought in August of 2010, that she already had to have a major repair on and was without it for almost a week, while the repairs were being done. NOT A SAFE/RELIABLE CAR!!"

I love this car!

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I got this as a birthday gift from my husband with the trade in for my old Van on the cash for clunkers program. I had spent days test driving other cars around the same offering price but I just didn't find them to have the style and handling as the G3. The deal we go on the G3 was $7000 out the door. I have many people who want to see the car because it was so different, and I think I got the only one that was shipped to the dealer. Gas mileage is 35 Hwy, And I love the ON STAR, I feel like it is my personal lifeline when I am on the road. You have to get this car, you will love it too!"

By on Friday, September 04, 2009

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac G3 near Honolulu. See local deals