1994 Pontiac Firebird

Based on 722 Ratings for the 1994 - 2002 models.

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

By on Friday, June 13, 2008

"Partial? No. I would have bought the V8 version without ever considering this V6 car had I not gotten this car because it was too good of a deal to pass up. First when I took it on a trip the 32 MPG over the highway shocked me. Secondly the power that it did have blew me away. Then of course the handling, the Monsoon system, and the overall clean looks of this car that you never see any more. Sure there are drawbacks... trunkspace is minimal but if carefully packed will handle a pretty big suitcase. The four seats come in handy although a little cramped for adults.. it's better than nothing! It's a sports car that 4 people CAN get into... I am suprised that the car is as sophisticated as it is and this is the last of the Firebirds. Don't make them anymore! I am really satisfied with everything about the car. Also low maintenance and completely dependable."

i love it

By on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pros: "nice looking, fun to drive, easy to handle"

Cons: "room and storage space"

"i bought my 00 firebird with 211,000 miles on it and have not had any problems at all with it. it runs almost as smooth as my husbands 2011 camero. my only issue is room, it's really a 2 person car, anymore than 2 and everyone is uncomfortable."

Nothing Compares

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Bought mine new in 2000, I wouldn't have any other car and will never sell this one. Never had a problem with it mechanically or any other way. Very reliable. This is my second Trans Am, sold the first one after having a baby, and I always regretted it and HAD to have another Trans Am. I have owned a Mustang, Vette, and a Camero and none of them gave me as much pleasure as the Trans Am."

Best Car In Its Category

By on Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pros: "Styling, handling, value for the money, 6 speed"

Cons: "Heavy clutch, opt for a short throw transmission."

"This is a sports car you can afford. Styling and stance is exceptional. Much lower than current Camaro. Mine has an OE upgraded suspension and 3:42 rear axle. There are many options available for personalizing security settings, entry codes, and other things. AND after 18 years, I just found out the rear seat back folds down, and it's all upholstered. With it down, there is a different feel and look to the car. I really like this option immensely."

New LS-1 engine fresh paint on hood and hatchback

By on Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Pros: "need to sell some of my toys"

Cons: "no cons"

"adult owned and operated I am 67 years old and enjoy driving it. Tires never spun or clutch never popped"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Firebird near Honolulu. See local deals