1992 Pontiac Firebird

Based on 161 Ratings for the 1982 - 1993 models.

documented 1 of 35 yellow convertibles

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

"I have owned this for 21+yrs. no interest in selling. kelly's estimate of 3200 is a insult. i have consistently turned down 15k & up. Promised 2 my son at 15, now i have promised it to his 1 yr. old son. as the saying goes:"Always wear sunglasses so the people looking at your car don't know you're looking at them looking at your car"."

Great summer car.

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pros: "amazing car must drive to understand"

Cons: "bad in winter"

"I am 18 years old and this is the first car I have bought that is rwd overall I love this car and get complements everywhere I go it is reasonable on gas and the t tops and driving experience make up for it. i have owned this car 1 year and no probles except winter driving is intense but is the best summer car around! You dont see many of these cars around anymore!"

I LOVE IT!!!!

By on Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good gas mileage, drop the top."

Cons: "hard to find body parts for."

"I love to drive this car! I'll prob. die in this car!"

Hoping to own it for a long time! GREAT CAR!

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "MPG, Cheap to Work on, Fun to Drive, Great Looks"

Cons: "None so far"

"I bought the car for $1100 which was a steal for how well it runs for being 20 years old! It has a 305 TBI V8 w/ Auto and Overdrive. It drives straight when i let go of the wheel for almost 2 minutes on the highway and the suspension is tight. My girlfriend said it was a way smoother ride than that of my old car, '99 Camaro 3.8L. It has quite a bit of power and i still haven't given it a full tune up yet. Parts are fairly cheap and it gets great gas mileage for a V8. The interior is made very well and i enjoy having cupholders in the door panels and not the center console. Having t tops is a plus, especially on those warm summer days! The only things it really needs is a good new paintjob and a gear for the drivers side headlight motor. Which is great for being how old it is! In around a year ill be swapping in a 5.3L Vortec with an LS6 intake and a T56 Magnum when i find one for cheaper, but until then im going to enjoy and love this car. I would definately recommend it to any one of my friends!"

the tbi 305 has good power and averages 20+ mpg

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pros: "power-fuelmilage ratio,cheap parts,easy to work on"

Cons: "back seats tight, not a winter car"

"the engine compartment is large enough to work in and everything to do a complete tune up, plugs wires cap rotor, oil, coolant changes all easily accessed, plugs from underneath. set of ramps to get it up offthe ground so you can fit under it and good to go from there! I could not believe the fuel milage i was getting with a v8, but checked 7 tanks in a row and all but 1 were above 20mpg. 1 at 18.5 and that was getting on it at every stop and go trying to see what the worst milage would be. Not a good family car, back seats tight for a car seat! the four speed auto cruises smoothly at 1500rpm @ 60mph just under 2000rpm at 80mph! In all i think if you want a nice sporty affordable hall butt car this is a great option!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Firebird near Honolulu. See local deals