1994 Pontiac Bonneville

Based on 318 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

Great car. I really miss it!

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Reason: Bought another car

Pros: "Tough, long lasting, dependable"

Cons: "Stopped making the car years ago."

"My family bought a 1989 Bonneville brand new. I started driving the car everyday in 1995 when I was in high school. Never had any problems with car. I went to college in 1997 and drove the car all the way to Washington DC with no problems. Went to school in DC for two years driving in the DC traffic some of the worst traffic in the nation still no problems. This was a good, tough, and nice car. The car never let me down. Drove the car back home from DC still no problems. Sold the car in 2001 because I had a new one. I really miss this car, they don't make like these anymore. Over the 12 years we had the car we had a few problems like power windows going out and A/C went out after I had the car for 8years. Nothing very major with engine. The car had a nice smooth ride to it and had some nice pick up also. I'm sorry Pontiac stopped making cars because I've had great success with their cars. I would recommend this car to who ever is thinking about getting one."

Great on performance, Great on Gas, Drives Great,

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Great price, hold value very well and Drives Grea"

"I have owned this car foe over 2 years and don't have any complaints of any kind. Was thinking about selling it but the truth is I could never get what the car is actually worth to me. I can get in this vehicle and drive it anywhere very comfortably. The only problem I have had is with the power lock on the Drivers Door. Also the Dome light will not shut off because of a switch in the Drivers Door. Love this car!"

Good vehicle for starters

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable drive, affordable, roomy, safe"

Cons: "Gas mpg, old age, unappealing"

"I would recommend this vehicle for high school students or first time car buyers. It's not very luxurious, not the best gas mileage etc. Not a very appealing car especially for younger people. Pros about the vehicle: Very comfortable ride (non-bumpy), safe, very roomy, good for families etc."

good comfortable transportation

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "comfy ride,dependabile,good on gas for a full size"

Cons: "harmonic balancer and upper plenum problems"

"I bought this car from original owner and it had 120,000 mi on it and now i have 126,000 and it needs an upper plenum and gaskets which is the norm for these pontiacs at this mileage.I hope to go 200,00 mi after getting this done because the 3800 engines are well known for going this distance plus."

Great when it worked

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Reason: Transmission Failure

Pros: "Great HP/MPG for a full size car in 1995"

Cons: "Poor quality components"

"Bought the SE car second hand with 25k and got it to 85k. The 205 HP engine was deceptively powerful and provided an amazing ride, but the components around the engine began to fail. Would have said 9/10 when I first own the car. At 40k, the head light rheostat overheated and melted. At 55k, the plastic manifold over the engine cracked and dumped coolant in to the cylinders. At 65k, the plastic clips holding the door interiors on cracked and required creative fastening to keep them attached. Headliner started to drop. At 70k, the AC compressor failed. Finally, at 85k, the transmission failed and the estimate for the repair exceeded the value of the car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Pontiac Bonneville near Honolulu. See local deals