1999 Plymouth Voyager

7.6

Based on 115 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

Owned since bought new in 1998

By on Sunday, September 04, 2011

Pros: "Occupants sit up comfortably with great view of outside Runs good. Lots of power"

"White exterior with no dents or scratches. Interior brown cloth in excellent shape. Recmmended highly to anyone especially those in need of lots of room abd seating"

It keeps going and going and going.........

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Super Reliable"

Cons: "Can't think of a thing."

"Bought 1-year-old from my parents. 3 teenagers learned to drive in this van. Have driven in almost 25 states on long hauls, 9-14 hrs per day. Still gets superb gas mileage at 360k miles! Hwy up to 30 mpg. No major engine repairs. Biggest repair was transmission at 260k mi. My husband says each time he puts on new tires, this is the last set of tires going on the van. But 50,000 miles later, the van is still rolling and we buy new tires! My husband is a great mechanic and has done excellent routine maintenance & minor repairs & keeps thorough records. I love my van--named Zeb, after Zebulon Pike for whom Pike's Peak is named. And yes, Zeb climbed Pike's Peak, 14,000 ft., at 300k miles. I will drive it until it won't go another inch!"

Reliable only regular maintenance required

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "good vehicle"

Cons: "not much power"

"Bought the car used almost 2 years ago, has only needed regular maintenance has been reliable and worth the asking price"

Betty.

By on Monday, June 08, 2009

"This is a nice little van. I named mine Betty. After 12 years, she leaks in all possible fluid locations, but I just keep filling her up! She also growls if you try to go over 75MPH (but who does THAT?)"

I love my van

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

"I LOVE my van. I am the second owner. I have had it for about eleven years. This van has back doors on either side-very handy. It has "cozy wings" in the very back of the van. It has been VERY dependable. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to drive it cross country. My mechanic husband has taken meticulous care of it and it has been in the garage all it's life. Why am I giving it up? Because I got a newer car for a hard -to-pass up price. I have arthritis that flares up and sometimes I have a little trouble getting up inside my van because I am pretty short. I really hope my van doesn't sell and I'll keep it. But with the cost of insurance, I'll sell it if someone comes along that will take good care of it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Plymouth Voyager near Honolulu. See local deals