1999 Plymouth Voyager

7.6

Based on 116 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

I love my van.

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

"My van has never let me down. Maybe a battery here and there but she is fantastic. Good gas milage. All you have to do is get an oil change when she needs it which is every 5000 miles now that she is older. Also don't for get to change the air filter. That really helps on the gas milage. I wouldn't of asked for a better van for me and my children."

Owned since bought new in 1998

By on Sunday, September 04, 2011

Pros: "Occupants sit up comfortably with great view of outside Runs good. Lots of power"

"White exterior with no dents or scratches. Interior brown cloth in excellent shape. Recmmended highly to anyone especially those in need of lots of room abd seating"

One of the best vehicles I've owned

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "Easy to see out of. Very comfortable ride."

Cons: "Too tall for cleaning roof, outside."

"I bought this Van from my Dad's Estate. He used it to transport my mother, as she was disabled. I am also disabled and bought it for that purpose. I've found it to be a very reliable and cost effective to drive. Easy to get in/out of. VERY comfortable ride. Easy access to grovebox,radio, Controls etc... Easy to see out of, all around. Easy access to engine compartment, checking oil and such. Easy to clean but is a little tall for reaching roof. Tires wear nicely and spare has easy access. Having the adj./removable seats is Very Nice. Good Gas Mileage. Overall, Very satisfied with this vehicle."

I love my van

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

"I LOVE my van. I am the second owner. I have had it for about eleven years. This van has back doors on either side-very handy. It has "cozy wings" in the very back of the van. It has been VERY dependable. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to drive it cross country. My mechanic husband has taken meticulous care of it and it has been in the garage all it's life. Why am I giving it up? Because I got a newer car for a hard -to-pass up price. I have arthritis that flares up and sometimes I have a little trouble getting up inside my van because I am pretty short. I really hope my van doesn't sell and I'll keep it. But with the cost of insurance, I'll sell it if someone comes along that will take good care of it."

It keeps going and going and going.........

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Super Reliable"

Cons: "Can't think of a thing."

"Bought 1-year-old from my parents. 3 teenagers learned to drive in this van. Have driven in almost 25 states on long hauls, 9-14 hrs per day. Still gets superb gas mileage at 360k miles! Hwy up to 30 mpg. No major engine repairs. Biggest repair was transmission at 260k mi. My husband says each time he puts on new tires, this is the last set of tires going on the van. But 50,000 miles later, the van is still rolling and we buy new tires! My husband is a great mechanic and has done excellent routine maintenance & minor repairs & keeps thorough records. I love my van--named Zeb, after Zebulon Pike for whom Pike's Peak is named. And yes, Zeb climbed Pike's Peak, 14,000 ft., at 300k miles. I will drive it until it won't go another inch!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Plymouth Voyager near Honolulu. See local deals