1997 Plymouth Voyager

7.6

Based on 116 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

Love it!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "Easy to drive (rated by a then teen son)"

Cons: "None, as far as I'm concerned"

"I bought it new and have never been sorry I did. It has very low millage because I live close to everything. In all the years, I've had it, it has been reliable and outside of replacing the break pads, batteries and general maintenance, I have spent very little on it. I do quite a bit of gardening so I carry many bags of compost and sometimes bricks and produce to sell at a farmer's market 1/2 mile from my house. It is by far the best vehicle I've ever had and I'm now 68. My dad gave me my first car when I was 18."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Pros: "Rides smoothly"

"I have owned this car what seems like forever. Has been very reliable. 19 years old and still rides smooth and steady. Great car by Chrysler"

what price do it hold

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "4 cupholders"

"bluebook price good conditioning"

BEST $700 I EVER SPENT!

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "AMAZING"

Cons: "NONE"

The Purple People Eater AKA "PRUDENCE"

"I bought my Purple 1998 Plymouth more than 2 years ago. We paid $700 for her. We put 60,000 miles on her give or take. She has a bit of rust, didn't have any air conditioning and the passenger side window had an attitude of its own, but HEY! What do you expect for $700, right!?! Prudy is having some computer issues right now so I am waiting on the diagnosis and will contemplate the fix to be worthwhile. My husband doesn't want to put money into her due to the mileage, but I am not so sure I agree with him. However, if I decide to take her to the graveyard, I will be shopping for another model. Everything she had wrong with her when we got her was fixed for less than $300. And aside from tire changes, break pads from normal wear and tear (and two small children), we didn't put any extra work into her...in fact I rarely changed her oil! Poor girl! I highly recommend this car to any family! We loved it for the Drive Inn. The seats slip out easily and a futon mattress lays inside nicely! It made for a great over night stay at any concert series too!"

The Purple People Eater AKA "PRUDENCE"

Luv the economy dislike the stigma

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "economical, easy to manuever, front wheel drive"

Cons: "does not carry loads well, flimsy trim & hardware"

"We have owned two of these Plymouth minivans'89 and '90. Both were about the same for comfort in travel and economy was a plus for both. While we didnt have any major repairs on our vans, (brakes, batteries and timing belts) we have heard numerous troubles with transmissions and suspension that have been a problem for our friends & relatives with the same vehicles. We prefer to use American made trucks for heavier loads and trailering with boats and cargo, hosting visiting ministry groups. The image of all Mopar minivans is famously geeky and un-attractive around our Native country here the west."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Plymouth Voyager near Honolulu. See local deals