1995 Plymouth Voyager

7.3

Based on 55 Ratings for the 1991 - 1995 models.

7.6/10
    7.1/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Totally impressed!

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "Bad location for rear view mirror."

"The car was given to me by an elderly couple who bought it from their son-in-law, who had it for 10 years. The elderly couple drove it mostly on the open hwy/fwy. I've had it for 1 year. No oil leaks, I do go through about a quart of oil a month though; but it doesn't smoke, or drip. The transmission work's perfectly. Everything is power on it except the seats; it all works, except for the drivers side map light, the heater, and the rear window washer ( the wiper works just not the washer, the hose is clogged ). I have absolutely no concerns about it's reliability. It handle's good in the snow. The acceleration is great, but when you punch it when on the fwy, it sometimes doesn't want to drop out of 5th. The mileage is vary good, to me; the best I've gotten is 372 mpg to the tank, and it's like 130 miles before the needle moves off of the "Full" mark. My windshield on the passenger side does leak a little (referencing a comment by someone else), due to the rubber molding on the out side, on the top; it is old and dry. So the head liner, about 3 inches by 10 inches, right in front and above where the passenger sits will get wet on heavy rains, but with snow, no problem. The one thing I don't like about the car is the placement of the rear view mirror. It get's in the way of my line of sight, especially at intersection's, when I'm "clearing" it to go on. Sometimes I'll have to make that sudden stop because a full size van will be hiding behind it. That's my one reason for giving it a "9" on the over all rating and on the "Design: Interior & Exterior". The paint is chipping off so it looks like a Dalmatian dog, but I don't care. It has an old body design, but massive amounts of space when the two rear seat's are removed. I don't plan on selling this car or getting rid of it. I do want something else like a Samurai Tin Top for playing in, but this will be my main source of transportation until it dies on me."

best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, December 02, 2012

Pros: "everythang"

Cons: "nang"

"well it can go pretty fast and you can fit alot of stuff in it, i fit all four of my dogs in it! you can also use the emergency brake to drift in dirt. so all in all its a pretty fresh whip and you can probably drive faster then like a jet in it"

GOOD mpg, strong engine, poor paint, nice van

By on Monday, October 01, 2012

Pros: "great on gas for moving lots of little people kids"

Cons: "paint"

"Nice for a family, you can trust this van even today."

Car Keeps going and going and going

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"My dad bought this car new in 1995 and sold to me with 97,000 miles on it in 2003. It's now 2012 and the Car has 262,000 miles and still going!!"

I race sports car and win with this speed boat!!

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "drivetrain"

Cons: "gas"

"great truck, race car and pass-van!!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Plymouth Voyager near Honolulu. See local deals