1993 Plymouth Voyager

7.2

Based on 58 Ratings for the 1991 - 1995 models.

7.6/10
    7.2/10

over 200000 miles and still going strong

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

"I got my Voyager 8 years ago very cheep (needed trans)van and trans was about $2000. with 60,000 miles. Just passed 200,000 miles and have spent less then $100 in repairs this van does not run like new anymore but it's the most reliable vehicle I've had"

Great van

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "great engine, low maintenance"

Cons: "not much leg room if you use both rear seats"

"I bought this car dirt cheap. I had to have the transmission overhauled, but that was so far the only major work I had done on this car. I've been driving it for the last 5 years and bought it as a salvaged car. Whoever gave up on it, lost a precious little gem. The Mitsubishi engine is awesome - it has power,torque, runs excellent, and requires very little maintenance. I only had two more cars in my life that were as reliable as my 1994 Plymouth Voyager. If you can get your hands on one that's running, BUY IT !"

runs good

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

"Gets you where you need to go,"

Totally impressed!

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "Bad location for rear view mirror."

"The car was given to me by an elderly couple who bought it from their son-in-law, who had it for 10 years. The elderly couple drove it mostly on the open hwy/fwy. I've had it for 1 year. No oil leaks, I do go through about a quart of oil a month though; but it doesn't smoke, or drip. The transmission work's perfectly. Everything is power on it except the seats; it all works, except for the drivers side map light, the heater, and the rear window washer ( the wiper works just not the washer, the hose is clogged ). I have absolutely no concerns about it's reliability. It handle's good in the snow. The acceleration is great, but when you punch it when on the fwy, it sometimes doesn't want to drop out of 5th. The mileage is vary good, to me; the best I've gotten is 372 mpg to the tank, and it's like 130 miles before the needle moves off of the "Full" mark. My windshield on the passenger side does leak a little (referencing a comment by someone else), due to the rubber molding on the out side, on the top; it is old and dry. So the head liner, about 3 inches by 10 inches, right in front and above where the passenger sits will get wet on heavy rains, but with snow, no problem. The one thing I don't like about the car is the placement of the rear view mirror. It get's in the way of my line of sight, especially at intersection's, when I'm "clearing" it to go on. Sometimes I'll have to make that sudden stop because a full size van will be hiding behind it. That's my one reason for giving it a "9" on the over all rating and on the "Design: Interior & Exterior". The paint is chipping off so it looks like a Dalmatian dog, but I don't care. It has an old body design, but massive amounts of space when the two rear seat's are removed. I don't plan on selling this car or getting rid of it. I do want something else like a Samurai Tin Top for playing in, but this will be my main source of transportation until it dies on me."

best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, December 02, 2012

Pros: "everythang"

Cons: "nang"

"well it can go pretty fast and you can fit alot of stuff in it, i fit all four of my dogs in it! you can also use the emergency brake to drift in dirt. so all in all its a pretty fresh whip and you can probably drive faster then like a jet in it"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Plymouth Voyager near Honolulu. See local deals