1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass

7.8

Based on 84 Ratings for the 1985 - 1999 models.

I loved this car!!

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"I bought mine in 2005 with 85,000 miles on it for $6,000. The motor just gave up on me with 138,000 miles on it. Great in PA winters, and I lived on back roads! Minor problems with brake pads, slow antifreeze leak, and the ABS light comes on when it wants to. Took it on many trips to MD, great on gas, and very comfortable. Mommy friendly car!!"

Love My cutlass!!!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I have had my cutalss for seven years and it is time for something bigger but I hate to let her go!@! She has been a perfect car! Lots of power, GREAT gas mileage, VERY RELIABLE! I can't say enough good about it!"

many highway miles never stranded 30 mpg highway

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "cheap to drive"

Cons: "power mirrors fixed twice and bkoken again"

"very good on snow and ice will carry 5 adults comfortabaly uses no oil orignal trans and engine no major repairs we have owned it since about 100000 miles"

Nice old car

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"I bought this car about 8 years ago with 70,000 miles on it. It has had a few issues as any 12 year old car would. The main problem I had is the engine was rewiried by a complete idiot. I am still finding some of his handy work in the electrical components of the car. It also has oil problems, leaking and a little burning. If I would replace the valve seals it would probaly take care of this problem. The window, door and trunk seals are begining to dry rot and the trunk lid has a rusting issue. I would definatly recomend the car to anyone looking to buy a 20 year old car that looks really good and runs pretty good. It's a shame GM quit making the Oldsmobiles, they threw alot of automotive history away."

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Good, solid, but basic car. Mine was one of the most reliable cars I have ever owned. The key is to get one in good condition with less than 150000 miles on it. The car just starts to fall apart after that. Expect extensive and moderately priced repairs from then on. Little to no performance. Good school or starter car. Decent mileage. Comfy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Cutlass near Honolulu. See local deals