1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

Based on 13 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Excellent car for its age, great value

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Economical, comfortable and great value"

Cons: "Paint didn't last long, clear coat faded looks not"

"Have owned this car since 1999 and it has performed very well. The v-6 engine has performed flawlessly for more than 190000 miles. No major work done to the engine. Gas mileage has been more than exceptional. At its best, 25 city, 34 mpg highway. Have not had tune up for more that 100000 miles. Mpg now 21 city and 26 highway. Just changed rear shocks month ago, only one muffler since getting car. Very good car for the money I paid for it. Everything power except passenger seat. The 160 hp is great for the size, cruises easily at 75mph for hours. Great car!"

A great car!

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pros: "A super reliable car."

"This car has never given me any trouble. Aside from the usual battery, alternator (replaced once) and the main belt, it is such a reliable car! I guess that's why I see so many on the road - still. This car is almost 18 years old. I have cosmetic breakdown but the engine will last for a long time still."

Really has been one of the best cars I've ever had

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reason: Rotted away

"I bought this southern car with 75,000 on it. Brought it north and drove it for over 10 years. The engine is a perfect size. Plenty of power but good on gas. 28mpg combined, declining through the years. The rear 3 spark plugs were never changed. So many times I used this car to cover for the other cars that were broke down. It was the best car on ice and snow I have ever had. The engine did leak everywhere and gaskets were eventually going out but it was never maintained well. It finally succumbed to the northern winters and rotted away. I wish I could find another southern one."

Awesome car!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

"This car has been amazing! I tend to need work-horse cars and this one has been great! I drive A LOT and this car barely gives me any troubles. The only things I've needed repaired since I bought it 3-4 years ago is muffler, tires, and turn signal (the little replcement thing you plug in for like, 10 bucks.) I got in a wreck not too long ago and it was very safe and still runs like a champ!"

Practice make perfect

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pros: "reliable, economical to own, good looks"

Cons: "no cup holder"

"A relative bought this car new in spring of 1994 and gave it to me in 2002 when they choice to not drive any longer. I've replaced your everyday brakes, tune up parts and exhaust. Beyond that I replaced the Headliner and AC system. The 3.1 engine is a perfect match to this car's intended use. With a passenger and the AC on I get 32mpg. I added a rear sway bar and this sedan will corner like a sports car, really flat! It's a shame this model is only associated with elderly, blue haired ladies."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera near Honolulu. See local deals