2004 Oldsmobile Bravada

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2002 - 2004 models.

LOVE this car!!

By on Saturday, August 22, 2015

Pros: "Great looking car inside and out."

Cons: "Can't honestly think of anything negative."

"I have a 2002 Bravada. I bought it used in 2004. I still drive it daily and it's 2015! Hands down it's the BEST car I have ever owned. Never had any problems with EVER! Never broke down on me. Beautiful car. I am genuinely sad to say goodbye to it but it is time to move on. LOVE this car!!!"

Bought it used, so far so good

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, great to drive"

Cons: "Cup holders are not located convienently"

"This car has been OK so far, I bought it used from a Used Car Lot. I had to fix a couple of things, but overall the car has been pretty good. The one drawback, and it's a major one is that it's not very good on gas. It gets about 10-12 MPG around town, but we do not use it for long distances. It's great in the snow! It rides great, I also own an 01 MDX and this car rides much better."

A very reliable SUV.

By on Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, safe SUV. Lower profile"

Cons: "No longer made"

"On 1 major repair to replace catalytic converter and one wheel bearing. Other than that, this has been a very reliable SUV. The AWD works very well in the winter and the body has held up well. 10 years old and still no rust."

WONDERFUL AUTO

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"I HAVE OWNED 3 BRAVADA'S. ALL HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL. THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE/RIDE AND GREAT FOR DRIVING OFF ROAD, AS WELL. I PULL MY BOAT WITH MINE WITH NO PROBLEMS."

Wonderful vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "Great ride and handles well"

Cons: "Service Light inop"

"I bought my Bravada in 2002 and have been very pleased with it's performance since then. With maintenance upkeep and proactive vision a person could not hope for any vehicle better. I have put approximately 122000 miles on my Bravada and it is still going strong. I have traveled the US and now some of Europe with my Bravada and feel confident when my family and I travel we are safe. The only down side is after 9 years of no real mechanical or computer issues, I now have a service engine soon light that comes on and goes off for some uncanny reason. I have taken it to a GM dealer and others and the system will not read the codes correctly when the light is on. I have since found that their is nothing mechanically wrong with the vehicle (having had several mechanics and a GM dealer's mechanics look over it thoroughly) and since, I have traveled over twenty thousand miles with no breakdown or differance from when the light was not on. I am pleased with my purchase I made in 2002."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Bravada near Honolulu. See local deals