2004 Oldsmobile Bravada

Based on 93 Ratings for the 2002 - 2004 models.

I still love this thing.

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros: "roomy, enough power, luxurious, safe"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I got this car at 16 when it was 3 years old in 2007. I was angry with my dad for getting me an OLDSMOBILE but when I actually saw it, and drove it I instantly knew why he bought it! I am now 21, my friends have all gone into debt because they wanted new cars and I am content and happy with my Bravada still. It is so comfortable, and roomy. I love that I have AWD and it does great in the snow. The gas mileage isn't great, but what do you expect in a heavy SUV with a V6? It has plenty of power to pass, and get on the interstate ect. It may say Oldsmobile Bravada on the outside, but it says luxury on the inside!"

Great Reliable Vehicle

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money"

Cons: "They don't make this model anymore :-("

"I bought this car new and maintained it according to the book. Aside from breaking a bolt on the manifold cover and a pin hole leak in a crank case cover, this car has been rock solid! Nothing but routine fluid changes and replacing brakes/tires occasionally. I have owned Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, Subaru, etc. and this is the one I held on to and I got rid of the others. Great value for the money!"

Bought it used, so far so good

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, great to drive"

Cons: "Cup holders are not located convienently"

"This car has been OK so far, I bought it used from a Used Car Lot. I had to fix a couple of things, but overall the car has been pretty good. The one drawback, and it's a major one is that it's not very good on gas. It gets about 10-12 MPG around town, but we do not use it for long distances. It's great in the snow! It rides great, I also own an 01 MDX and this car rides much better."

I LOVE MY BRAVADA

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"Excellent car - mine is a 2002 model with only 50,000 miles on it and I LOVE IT -- It has all the whistles a girl could ask for. The only problem I have encountered over my 3 year relationship with my Bravada is the Battery began leaking and I had to have that fixed -- I do get frustrated however when the side-view mirrors adjust for backing up and they don't adjust back properly - Other than that - I LOVE MY BRAVADA"

I have owned the Bravada since 2003 and I Love It!

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

"Fantastic smooth ride. Has never let me down. An perfect example of how an american vehicle should be made. It is a shame GM killed off the Oldsmobile line."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Bravada near Honolulu. See local deals