2003 Oldsmobile Bravada

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2002 - 2004 models.

Great Reliable Vehicle

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money"

Cons: "They don't make this model anymore :-("

"I bought this car new and maintained it according to the book. Aside from breaking a bolt on the manifold cover and a pin hole leak in a crank case cover, this car has been rock solid! Nothing but routine fluid changes and replacing brakes/tires occasionally. I have owned Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, Subaru, etc. and this is the one I held on to and I got rid of the others. Great value for the money!"

I still love this thing.

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros: "roomy, enough power, luxurious, safe"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I got this car at 16 when it was 3 years old in 2007. I was angry with my dad for getting me an OLDSMOBILE but when I actually saw it, and drove it I instantly knew why he bought it! I am now 21, my friends have all gone into debt because they wanted new cars and I am content and happy with my Bravada still. It is so comfortable, and roomy. I love that I have AWD and it does great in the snow. The gas mileage isn't great, but what do you expect in a heavy SUV with a V6? It has plenty of power to pass, and get on the interstate ect. It may say Oldsmobile Bravada on the outside, but it says luxury on the inside!"

Love it

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"I love this SUV. I have had it for 10 years. I would buy another one if they still made them. I love all the "extras", the heated seats,the power windows and power seats, the rear defrosters, power mirrors,and a 6 disc Cd player.It is nice to have back seat vents for heat and a/c."

Loving my 02 Bravada

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "Great ride, comfortable drive, dependable"

Cons: "Gas hog"

"Definitely the tallest vehicle I have ever owned. I love everything about my Bravada. Suspension, handling, and overall driving experience has been great. Heated leather seats, cd changer, Bose sound experience, moon roof, everything power, and the excellent air conditioning that will freeze you out of the vehicle. The back seat passengers even have their own radio (independent speakers or head phones). Rear wheel air compression lowers the vehicle as you go faster, adding to the aerodynamics is cool. The air compressor has a control panel in the back with extra hose and gauge, allows for me to inflate tires or floats when at the lake (AWESOME) !!! This SUV has so much room !!! The only CON to the Bravada(like every SUV), is the terrible gas mileage. But with all the luxuries and bells and whistles...it's worth it !!! It comes with ONSTAR, but who uses that anymore with todays high tech smartphones and free road apps."

Bought it used, so far so good

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, great to drive"

Cons: "Cup holders are not located convienently"

"This car has been OK so far, I bought it used from a Used Car Lot. I had to fix a couple of things, but overall the car has been pretty good. The one drawback, and it's a major one is that it's not very good on gas. It gets about 10-12 MPG around town, but we do not use it for long distances. It's great in the snow! It rides great, I also own an 01 MDX and this car rides much better."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Bravada near Honolulu. See local deals