1996 Oldsmobile Bravada

7.5

Based on 195 Ratings for the 1996 - 2001 models.

Taking the good with the Bad?

By on Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Overall I find my Oldsmobile, Bravada to be great on some aspects, and quite poor in other areas. On the "Plus-Side" I live in the north, and I will say that this SUV is great in the snow, with the 4x4, and presumed weight of the automobile. Also, I enjoy having some of the luxuries you'd find in a luxury automobile such as my Cadillac DeVille. I'm able to enjoy heated leather seats in the Bravada, I have a towing Package which is nice, power everything, and for the most part comfortable to travel in, etc... However; I've noticed as the SUV is getting older, it sure seems to be making more noices, and is just a bit louder on the road now compared to when I first purchased this Bravada. Also, that new "SmartTrak" they're using, has broken twice since I've had it. I'd much prefer being able to engage the 4x4 manually, rather than relying on a computer to do this. One more thing...I do realize it is an SUV, but I've got to say, the gas mileage is just awful!! It seems I've got to fill the gas tank all the time. In actuallity I honestly get better gas mileage in my Cadillac than I do the Bravada!! Hope this helps...!! Frank"

workhorse

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"This is my second Bravada (99). The first I traded had 250k miles. I bought this one with 36k and now have 167k. Have driven it everywhere in all conditions. Hauled lots of stuff and pulled a fully loaded trailer. Pretty much replaced only tires and brakes. The 4.3 V6 is indistructable. I'd still have no concerns driving anywhere in the U.S. Too bad the model was discontinuted."

a good dependable vehicle

By on Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pros: "dependable, easy to drive,comfortable, good visibi"

"responds well,easy to drive,excellent visibility"

"It is the nicest Truck I've ever ridden in."

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "AWD, leather heated seats, climate control"

Cons: "5 Passenger, Lower MPG"

"This is a quote by my son's 22 year old friend. "It is the nicest Truck I've ever ridden in." You will not believe you are riding in a truck. It's got all the bells and whistles of a luxury car, but the power, AWD and solid secure feel of an off-the-road vehicle. You can't kill this car. It just keeps going and going."

best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pros: "fun for off roading, lots of cargo space"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"i bought a 1997 bravada used with 141000 miles on it i had it for a year i was in a bad rollover accident with it and it saved my life. if i had the chance i would buy another one its great for everything. the only thing i ever had wrong with it was a bad fuel pump which i got fixed for less than $300. The only thing i did not like was the gas mileage i got 11 city and 13 highway. A friend of mine had the same exact one n before she sold it it had about 260000 miles on it with original motor and transmission. great vehicle"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile Bravada near Honolulu. See local deals