1993 Oldsmobile 88

8.4

Based on 234 Ratings for the 1990 - 1999 models.

Clean and Smooth

By on Sunday, December 09, 2007

"Had the car for 3 years now, bought it used from a dealership. Never had any problems with it except for minors. Tires and brakes were the only thing that needed changed. It's now over 100,000 miles and runs like new. Still keeps a smooth ride. Wish they still made olds. Premium sound in the delta is amazing. Love the car and going to keep it until it dies. Seems to last forever. 1999 olds 88 LS Delta. Window tint added to the black car provides amazing privacy. Engine runs like new and the no probs with the tranny. Bought it at 63,000 in 2005. Lots of city miles with no problem."

Great daily driver, 600 mi per week, 27 MPG

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "Nice full size safe, dependable vehicle."

Cons: "Not made by GM anymore ... :("

"I purchased this car used with 70K miles on it. I have driven now to over 300K miles. No major mechanical issues ... brakes, radiator and some minor repairs. Keep changing the oil and rotating the tires and it will run longer. Has been a really good car for me. GM really made a great car with this. And now Oldsmobiles are a thing of the past ... too bad, I have owned 5 of them. Cannot go wrong buying a used one of these."

Car will run till the body falls off

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "rides great"

Cons: "not the best looking :("

"car is great for anyone....might not be the coolest ride in town but it will never give any one problems and will last a life time"

Best GM Production Car

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pros: "Great Handling"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have a Bright White 88 with 168000 miles and it runs like new. I bought this car used in 2000 and the only thing I had to change was the radiator and some cylinder head gaskets. Great Car. Love the mileage and engine. This car's a BOSS."

Fantastic Car

By on Friday, January 25, 2008

"I've owned this car for almost a year now, and love it very much. It's a very strong, well built, styling luxury car great for a family. It drives and handles excellent in the snow and rain better than any car I've ever owned. Plus, this car has never leaked a drop of oil or any type of fluid ever since I've owned it. I like this car better than my Pontiac Transport Mini Van. I would encourage anyone to own a Oldsmobile Delta 88. Parts are also still available and for the price and dependability, it can't be beat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Oldsmobile 88 near Honolulu. See local deals