2014 Nissan Xterra Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,827 - $23,390.

10/6.6

Based on 442 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Best SUV for your hard earned money

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"I just got a 2007 Xterra SE with all the fixings. I researched and studied up on it and it looks so far to be the right choice. I like how big it is and its horsepower (which is only 6 hp under the pathfinder @ 261hp {pathfinder is 267hp}, which cost $12,000- $20,000 more). I am happy so far with it. I am still breaking that engine in so the mpg is low right now, but not for long. I got it in trade for my 2005 civic ex coupe. I got a great deal for it too. Dealer paid tax and license, paid off my honda, and brought the price of the xterra down from $27, 460 to $24,500. In all ended up paying $26,350 total which included the extended warranty and gap insurance, and got a lower rate on my loan (initially I had my loan from another bank and the dealer got me a lower rate). Had to hustle for it but it was worth it. If you want an SUV with power, but that costs less than a luxury type SUV, this is your vehicle. NOw that 2007's are still out there, you can pretty much name your own price to get one. I like it."

Indestructable

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"I have had my '06 Off-Road for over a year, and it has been great. I've put Toyo Open Country M/T tires on it, which are pretty seriously off-road-oriented. They've made the on-road performance a little less responsive, but in the snow, or in the mud, or on the slickrock trails of Moab, UT, the Xterra has been unstoppable. I ran some trails in Moab that guys in modified Wranglers wouldn't do, and some others that I was told would "ruin that thing." Not so. It has proven to be a real mountain goat, even without any modifications other than the tires. The factory locking diff makes a huge difference in the rough stuff, as well as in the hills in snow. I've had no issues outside of a leaking diff gasket (reapired under warranty.) The power, toughness, frame rigidity, and outstanding 6-speed trans have made it the best vehicle I've ever owned. A HUGE improvement over the previous generation. They have nothing but the name in common. It definitely won't be the last Xterra I own."

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Greatest

By on Sunday, September 30, 2007

"I have a 2005 xterra and it continues to excite me..... great engine, comfortable, lots of space, great off-road, and I always get tons of compliments on it!"