2011 Nissan Xterra

Based on 474 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Love my Xbox

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

"Ordered this one new to get the manual transmission. This is a great SUV. Taken it everywhere, on road and off road, completely stock no modifications and it does great. Only in shop for maintenance never any problems or issues."

Off-road Ninja Hauler

By on Thursday, February 10, 2011

"The 2006 model Xterra won Car and Driver's SUV of the year, and for a reason! In stock form this is a very capable Off-road SUV. Get the Off-road package with rear locker, and 4X4 and it's near impossible to get stuck. What really sets the Xterra apart is it's overall versatility. The Wranger is better off-road, but not by a large amount. The Xterra is probably the 2nd best off-road vehicle (in stock form). Now let's compare them on-road. Both vehicles are more utilitarian in nature, but the Xterra is a much more civilized and comfortable on pavement. I've put over 60k miles on mine, and do not regret my decision. So that you know I'm not blind fan boy, here are the cons: 1. Cheap plastic interior (can stratch easy) 2. Rear seats entry/exit is tight. 3. Ride is trucklike 4. Gas milage suffers with 4X4 and big tires Pros: 1. Impressive turning radius 2. Plenty of power 3. Plenty of technology (Traction Control, HIll descent assist, incline brake release, active braking limited slip, electronic rear locker) 4. Off-road capability, civilized in town."

I LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

"is the best car i ever buy used ."

great truck

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive,great gas milage,and very versatle"

Cons: "wish i got higher tirm pkg,"

"i have owned nissans for last 12 years,the all have been great vehicles,this is my 2nd xterra,the first being a 2001,great on gas,no problems,plan on passing it down to my daughter once she starts driving.prob. will be another xterra too,but with a higher trim pkg,it is a great go anywhere truck and lots of room for all your gear you want to take."

Solid, powerful, fun, reliable

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Cons: "gas mileage in this tough economy..18-20 mpg"

"We LOVE this car; always feel safe in here! It gets us where we want to go in all weather-in the mountains, gravel driveways mucky or snowy- shift into the 4-wheel drive mode and we get where we want to go! We even pulled a mail truck out of a ditch in the winter! Cargo space is outstanding! Short on cup holders in the back seat w/3 people back there; height from the ground makes it difficult for some of our older friends/relatives to get in and out, but ground clearance makes this car one of the best for rough terrain."

I Love This Car

By on Sunday, October 31, 2010

"I have an 05 with almost 100K miles and it still looks and drive likes new. No major repairs needed minus 30K, 60K, 90K scheduled stuff. I pretty much plan on owning this car forever. Would recommend to anyone. Only complaint, the back seat is hard to get in and out of due to the rear wheel well."

I love my Xterra!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

"My Xterra is tough enough for back woods adventures, and slick enough for the city. It plows through mud holes and slides in easily at parallel parking. It has storage everywhere, so no matter what my adventure is, I know I'm covered. I could go on...this thing rocks. I used to name my cars...but this one is unable to be named. ...it is the most interesting SUV in the world. :)"

Xterra # 2

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Drove my 2004 110,000 miles without any problems. Purchased the 2008 and 93,000 miles later It's still the best vehicle that i have ever purchased."

Great Adventure vehicle

By on Saturday, August 28, 2010

"Our 2010 Nissan Xterra Off road 6speed MT is our second Xterra. We used to have a 2002 4x2 and used it to go everywhere going semi-off road when traction allowed. Now that we have a 4x4 Off Road trim, We've already taken it to Hollister Off road park, The Lost Coast USAL beach, and other adventures. Ive had no complaints with this vehicle. I guess the people who buy this vehicle should expect what they are buying. Its a Truck Chassis 4X4 that has no frills interior and awsome off road capability right out of the box. It is what it is. Nothing more nothing less. Real SUV 4x4's started this way and they just got more and more bloat and fat. Just what I wanted in a adventure vehicle."

Best Vehicle of Choice

By on Saturday, June 26, 2010

"I bought a 2007 X, S new off the lot with no miles. For the most part i have enjoyed this suv, lets be real it has power, its sharp looking and even though i replaced the factory tires with toyo's almost a month after i bought it, it rides great the MPG went from 19 to 24 on the hiway after i changed tires and stayed with the 100% gas and no eth. i have pulled our 22ft ski b. with no prob. its has yet to fail me when i needed it . I have took it all over, it has enough room for all my gear and then a little more with the roof rack. I now have just over 80,000 and no major repairs not even brake pads. I like to keep it maint. My two year old has smeared and colored all over the seats, windows, plastics, arm rest, and they clean up easy, but a little hard to stay in after a long trip( stretch your legs every time u get the chance if u have to stay in the back seat) the city ride is not bad compared to other suv's with the same off road capabilities... its stiff for a reason try towing and breaking with a large trailer behind a jeep...good luck, the x has held up so far everything i put it through i have yet to find a reason to trade up yet, but a note to the readers if u CAN stay with 100% gas it makes a huge dif. in MPG and its makes the fuel sender work. Drive on Friends because u can in a x"