2010 Nissan Xterra

Based on 477 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

USED BEST BET

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I purchased this 2006 Xterra S used in June 06 after my pickup was involved in a crash. I needed something to tow my 3500lb boat and also give me a safe feeling on the road. This was my 3rd generation Xterra but first used(prior rental). The drivetrain is better than ever, fuel mileage with synthetic oil runs around 22-23 mpg. Towing my boat uphill is never a problem, the vehicle seats due give a little back ache on long trips, we are in late 50's. Would buy a fourth Xterra! Only repair in over 40000miles has been battery."

Never Felt Safer!

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "safe,comfortable,roomy,good on all terrains"

Cons: "city miles per gallon aren't awesome"

"I have driven MANY cars and I have never felt more safe in a car then when I drive my 2007 Xterra. I have never had any major issues with this this car. I can drive in the snow/rain/ice and never feel like the roads are too dangerous. The truck is stable in all conditions and I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking for an SUV. It doesn't have the best gas mileage for city/suburban drivers..but if that is the only down fall on this truck(and i think it is) then it is absolutely worth buying!!!<3 this truck!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Everything you could want in a vehicle."

Cons: "Back seat not as comfortable as front."

"I'm 58, and I've owned several used cars when I was younger and 4 new vehicles in the past 20 years. This Nissan Xterra is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. In fact, it's superior to any of my friends' vehicles. I've never done anything but change the oil and tires and new brake pads on the back wheels, and there were 2 minor recalls from Nissan, both of which were handled easily and without charge. I had previously thought Toyota was the best quality vehicle (I've owned a Celica and a Camry), but by far this Nissan has been the most reliable and all-around vehicle. With the 4-wheel drive, I've been able to keep going in snow and ice and to help others who were stranded. It has 150,000 miles on it and I plan to keep it as long as possible. I've never been so completely confident with a vehicle."

Great Off Raod vehicle

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

"This vehicle does not get stuck ANYWHERE. It will pull Jeeps, Hummers and trucks out of the mud with ease."

Great veichle

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "off-road toy, stock, many options.. fun to drive"

Cons: "no veichle is perfect.."

"Dependable, great on gas for a big 6 cylinder. Power is there aswell as looks. Could use softer shocks (if your the winer type). Fits 5 people comfortably.. leg room is good. The rear could always be used as a bed for two..(who said you need a 200000 dollar house on wheels)."