2007 Nissan Xterra

Based on 478 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

great in the snow

By on Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"i live rural maine and frequently beat the snow plows to my back road area. this truck is simply unbeatable in harsh conditions, the 4x4 works flawlessly and the vdc adds a good measure of safety. i bought it new and it now has 36,000 completely trouble free miles. with the exception of oil changes,brakes and tires. i have not had to spend a single dime on it. not one single problem. powerful motor really pulls, so.. mileage is only ok."

Get out and Play

By on Monday, November 3, 2008

"I ride Moto-X and go to a lot of places that wouldn't qualify as normal driving, my X handles the terrain smooth. I pull a small enclosed trailer that will hold 4 bikes, and I can say that the power and torque of this vehicle is able to handle the load without problem. I purchased the Off Road model with all the goodies, and I can say that I will never part with this ride. My wife and I fight over who drives the X, and who has to take the Acura. My mileage isn't the greatest, but that may be due to me having my foot in it all the time (15/21.) If your someone who has kids and is in need of a 4X4 vehicle, I would definitely consider the Xterra. My olny complaint is the back seat is difficult to get in and out of for bigger people."

I own it

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"It has been a great experience since I bought the vehicle. Driving is fun. Gas mileage is reasonably ok. No major issues. Vehicle is good to have fun with."

XTERRA

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"overall this vehicle has been great so far, mainly there have been a few minor issues. long drives tend to get very uncomfortable. the tires started cracking with less than 15K miles (not driven on rocks/dirt roads. and the windshield washer spicket started spraying in every direction but on the windshield. It does great towing, and in 4x4. My dog loves that the back seat folds down flat. and I love that it does too especially since it has plastic, so he does not tear up the seats. I don't like that the rear window does not open or roll down, but I can definitely live with that."

Love it!

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"Traded in a 300m for a 2008 Nissan Xterra X. The base model does not come with a lot of the extras, but I can add the ones I want and not have to finance them with the vehicle. Love the truck ride that this vehicle has. Have been down roads that I would not have even looked at twice in my previous car and this things handles them without a problem. Is even a nice traveling vehicle. Gas mileage isn't fantastic but not much worse then a lot of cars or minivans. Got 24mpg on a trip to the beach with the A/C on. And we we got to the beach, had the 4x4 to get out on the soft sand."