2007 Nissan Xterra

Based on 474 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

I Love This Car

By on Sunday, October 31, 2010

"I have an 05 with almost 100K miles and it still looks and drive likes new. No major repairs needed minus 30K, 60K, 90K scheduled stuff. I pretty much plan on owning this car forever. Would recommend to anyone. Only complaint, the back seat is hard to get in and out of due to the rear wheel well."

I love my Xterra!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

"My Xterra is tough enough for back woods adventures, and slick enough for the city. It plows through mud holes and slides in easily at parallel parking. It has storage everywhere, so no matter what my adventure is, I know I'm covered. I could go on...this thing rocks. I used to name my cars...but this one is unable to be named. ...it is the most interesting SUV in the world. :)"

Xterra # 2

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Drove my 2004 110,000 miles without any problems. Purchased the 2008 and 93,000 miles later It's still the best vehicle that i have ever purchased."

Great Adventure vehicle

By on Saturday, August 28, 2010

"Our 2010 Nissan Xterra Off road 6speed MT is our second Xterra. We used to have a 2002 4x2 and used it to go everywhere going semi-off road when traction allowed. Now that we have a 4x4 Off Road trim, We've already taken it to Hollister Off road park, The Lost Coast USAL beach, and other adventures. Ive had no complaints with this vehicle. I guess the people who buy this vehicle should expect what they are buying. Its a Truck Chassis 4X4 that has no frills interior and awsome off road capability right out of the box. It is what it is. Nothing more nothing less. Real SUV 4x4's started this way and they just got more and more bloat and fat. Just what I wanted in a adventure vehicle."

Best Vehicle of Choice

By on Saturday, June 26, 2010

"I bought a 2007 X, S new off the lot with no miles. For the most part i have enjoyed this suv, lets be real it has power, its sharp looking and even though i replaced the factory tires with toyo's almost a month after i bought it, it rides great the MPG went from 19 to 24 on the hiway after i changed tires and stayed with the 100% gas and no eth. i have pulled our 22ft ski b. with no prob. its has yet to fail me when i needed it . I have took it all over, it has enough room for all my gear and then a little more with the roof rack. I now have just over 80,000 and no major repairs not even brake pads. I like to keep it maint. My two year old has smeared and colored all over the seats, windows, plastics, arm rest, and they clean up easy, but a little hard to stay in after a long trip( stretch your legs every time u get the chance if u have to stay in the back seat) the city ride is not bad compared to other suv's with the same off road capabilities... its stiff for a reason try towing and breaking with a large trailer behind a jeep...good luck, the x has held up so far everything i put it through i have yet to find a reason to trade up yet, but a note to the readers if u CAN stay with 100% gas it makes a huge dif. in MPG and its makes the fuel sender work. Drive on Friends because u can in a x"