2006 Nissan Xterra

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 85 86 87 | Next

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

Thirsty but Lovable

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Purchasing the Nissan Xterra was a decision made on requirements and value. I decided to purchase this vehicle after comparing the prices and options / horsepower and features and my needs. This vehicle is powerful enough to tow a jetski, has enough horsepower to go up gravel roads towing said big jet ski and is small enough to fit in the city. I love my truck. But she's a bit thirsty. Gas prices force me to face the reality that this is an expensive vehicle to operate. I'm getting the ride and comfort of a small SUV with the gas price of a larger SUV. Road noise and bumps are a bit stiff (SE model). Don't expect power seats with ten different little switches just dying to break at 30,001 miles. This truck comes ready with manual operating levels... Things that will last to 300k + so even though she's a bit of a thirsty beast, i'll drive this truck into the ground ;)"

Sweet Ride

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I got this vehicle because I liked the old Xterra but didn't like the engine choices and the rear drums amongst other things. When this one came out they had fixed everything that I saw wrong with the old model so I just had to get one. So far I have had it for a year and a half and nothing has gone wrong with it and it does great off-road and on. My only complaint is with the BFG Rugged Trail tires. I upgraded to BFG All-Terrain tires and have never looked back. Great stopping power and acceleration, along with decent gas mileage for the size of the car. I would recommend that anyone buy this car as I couldn't have picked a better car to suit me."

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"This SUV comes highly recommended and is my second Xterra I have owned. It will hold its value for future trade-in or when it't time to sell. The only drawback is the gas mileage, being an SUV has something to do with that."

Previous | 1 ... 85 86 87 | Next