2002 Nissan Xterra

Based on 543 Ratings for the 2000 - 2004 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I love this truck!

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "Stylish, fun to drive, long lasting"

Cons: "turning is quirky, more horsepower"

"At 210,000+ miles, this truck is still going strong! Engine runs like a champ with no knocks and minimal shake. I didn't even have to replace the timing belt til well past it's prime. Keep up with oil changes and don't let the gas go under a quarter of a tank and this truck will be the most reliable vehicle you've ever had."

I love my XTERRA

By on Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, lots of room, great interior"

Cons: "center counsel is very tiny in my car"

"I love my Xterra. This is a great vehical for around town but as well as being out in the outdoors. we are able to put everything in my xterra for camping and still sleep in in when we get to our location. Its a great car for carpooling and i love the room i have inside! Its very reliable and ive had no problems with my xterra!"

This vehicle saved my life!

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "SAFE, comfurtable"

Cons: "Bad mpg,"

"Two days ago i lost control of my xterra and spun out of control flipping onto the drivers side in the woods. I was left with one exterior bruise on my left arm and thats it. I am so greatful for my acks and pains left behind because i easily could of died. My xterra got totaled and i was able to walk away, my first car will always be my favorite car. I <3 my xterra!"

Best four wheel drive SUV out there!

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "Style, reliability, great gas mileage"

Cons: "under-rated for being such an awesome car."

"I have owned my Xterra now for over two years and I originally bought it with 100,000 miles on it and now it has 146,000 and I have had the best experience with it. I use it as my everyday driver for work (and it gets great mileage for an SUV) and I also use it in the summer to go down to the river to kayak or canoe, it is great if you need to go off roading for anything and it even handles great in the snow and ice in the winter. The room in the car is great, it has a 6 disc cd player and the stock sound system is amazing, best sound system I have ever heard come from the factory. I like to call it the Jeep Wrangler Rescue-er because it will keep up with the wranglers and even pull them out when they get stuck!"

Great Vehicel

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "Realiable, Durable, and a BEAST!!"

Cons: "Bad on Gas mileage!"

"I love my Xterra! It has NEVER left me hangin! The ONLY complaint i have with this vehicle is the fact that the gas mileage just isnt great! Its wonderful for a first time driver I think! Im 25 and have had it for the past 6 years! Ive made a few repairs like my radiator but not because of something i did! A big truck threw a rock and put a hole in it! It was so simple to replace and cheap! All I do is keep up the oil changes and the fluids up on my car and it gets me where i need to go! The bumpers are defected like they get to where all the black on the bumper wears off so mine isnt that attractive in the front but its a beast! It NEVER lets me down! Its ALSO 2 wheel drive and well im a country girl so i like the mud and granted its NEVER GOTTEN STUCK! haha!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25