2001 Nissan Xterra

Based on 544 Ratings for the 2000 - 2004 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Buy One-Even Used!!

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "solid Reliability"

Cons: "gas milage. passing power"

"I am the 2nd owner of this car. I bought it with 22000 miles on it. The truck has been solid!! I put a K&N Cool Air Intake and It made the pick-up and gas milage better. It also eliminated the knock when passing someone when using low grade gas. Over all I have about $2000 into the car since Ive bought it in 2004. Typical replacement parts such a the altenator, starter, timing belt and water pump were replaced after the 200K mark as a precationary measure. Had to drop $600 to repair the a/c but other than that this thing just keeps going. If you own this truck, use nothing but synthetic in the transmission and engine oil and change regulary. I do mine about every 5K miles. This by far has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. I typically drive more than 17k miles a year in Florida."

Best purchase ever made!

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "Great price, comfort, beautiful, safe"

Cons: "NONE"

"My SUV provides comfort and peace of mind. It is the best automobile I have ever owned and I have owned a handful of brand-new vehicles. It stands up to its name...time and time again! If well maintained this SUV is built to last forever. It still runs like the first day I drove it off the lot. I recommend the Xterra above all the rest in its class. So go ahead and test drive one...you won't be disappointed!"

My Favorite Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"The xTerra is totally understated. The interior is simple, no frills - It offers what you NEED in a Sport Utility Vehicle. It's a SUV that drives like a car. I snowboard and ski a lot. I have plenty of room for my gear, inside or on top, as well as a few passengers and their gear. Has no problems climbing Mt. Baker, Stevens or the occasional snow storm in Seattle. In the 8 Years that I have owned this vehicle I have never had a problem with it! She's at 130,000 miles and still going strong. My next car will be an xTerra!"

Best vehicle ever!!!

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive........"

Cons: "Gas mileage is the only downfall. 20mpg average"

"Love this vehicle. If it got better gas mileage I would trade in for another. Hoping to get another 150000 miles out of this. Awesome for the Pa snow. Really comfortable for long trips. Lots of cargo room."

Absolutely a fun and reliable vehicle. Love it.

By on Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pros: "Fun!"

Cons: "?can't think of any cons."

"We don't go 4 wheeling here in the sand of the midwest but we've never been stuck. It saved my life one time on the interstate when I was driving 70 mph and the weather went from 30 degrees dry road to 4 inches of slush. Just for fun I drove it into 26 inches of wet show at 30 miles an hour just to see what it would do. I just had to :) I had to get help out of that one."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25